About to be banned from Saturdays math (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

My two Grandsons aged 10 and 7 are conspiring to ban me from Saturdays game v Colchester saying I'm a jinx. I pick and choose games and the only game this season we have won which I went to was the "return" to the Ricoh fixture v Gillingham and as I was late I even missed the goal in that one, never went to Sixfields last season so no wins there.

So do I go or do I stay away ?

Samo

I would suggest that even your absence could not diminish the shitnosity of our team.

Noggin

My two Grandsons aged 10 and 7 are conspiring to ban me from Saturdays game v Colchester saying I'm a jinx. I pick and choose games and the only game this season we have won which I went to was the "return" to the Ricoh fixture v Gillingham and as I was late I even missed the goal in that one, never went to Sixfields last season so no wins there.

So do I go or do I stay away ?

If anyone were truely a jinx and realised it then they could be very rich indeed.

Grendel

I went to s fortune teller on Saturday and said I was a depressed ccFC fan and how can we win on Saturday.

She gazed into her crystal ball and said that fortunes changed immediately after a certain event happened. In fact she said as long as this event happens we will win the champions league in 5 years.

She said I can make this happen!

What she saw in her crystal ball was a figure in a red jumper and striped trousers joining in matrimony with a fat bearded Geordie.

It left her repulsed. However if you truly love ccFC Rupert time to take one for the team.....

Sbarcher

I think the 11 jinxes on the pitch have more influence......

Samo

I went to s fortune teller on Saturday and said I was a depressed ccFC fan and how can we win on Saturday.

She gazed into her crystal ball and said that fortunes changed immediately after a certain event happened. In fact she said as long as this event happens we will win the champions league in 5 years.

She said I can make this happen!

What she saw in her crystal ball was a figure in a red jumper and striped trousers joining in matrimony with a fat bearded Geordie.

It left her repulsed. However if you truly love ccFC Rupert time to take one for the team.....

I fear he may not be the actual Rupert, I would be willing to hold hands with a fat Geordie while naked (bear), would this do?

Users who are viewing this thread