Abducted in Plain Sight - Netflix (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody bothered to watch this all the way through?

I got annoyed at the parents about 10 minutes in.

The nextdoor neighbour was always fascinated with their kid (Their words), so what better than to ship her off on holiday with him or let him take her "horse riding".

People shaken after watching Netflix's 'jaw dropping' true crime documentary, Abducted In Plain Sight | Her.ie

He kidnapped her twice! The mum slept with him AFTER the first time knowing full well he had. The dad also had an affair with him. They let him sleep in bed with her and put it down to "therapy".

They are sat on camera all smiley and happily.

Twats.

This sums it up

Last edited:

Otis

Oops.

Just realised I posted on this thread and am talking about it on another thread like I know nothing about it

Next time I will know not to leave the top off the Tippex.

chiefdave

He kidnapped her twice! The mum slept with him AFTER the first time knowing full well he had. The dad also had an affair with him. They let him sleep in bed with her and put it down to "therapy".
What the hell. I'm going to have to give this a watch.

Otis

The dumbest part for me was the family accepting that as B's therapy he needed to spend more time around children.

How on earth could they buy into such a thing? It's a nonsense.

Sky Blue Pete

The dumbest part for me was the family accepting that as B's therapy he needed to spend more time around children.

How on earth could they buy into such a thing? It's a nonsense.
Naive gullible to the point of complicit if you ask me

Users who are viewing this thread