Aaron Martin (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Last seasons loanee Aaron Martin is close to signing on loan. Very good footballer who would be a great addition to our back four. PUSB

Nick

Administrator
I didn't rate him, he was quite solid in the air but often struggled to make a 10.yard pass

RoboCCFC90

How reliable?

Greggs

I didn't rate him, he was quite solid in the air but often struggled to make a 10.yard pass

Nick, i usually agree with your posts, but this one i don't. I thought he was a very gifted centre half,very good on the ball, good in the air and a decent passer (long and short)
Admittedly he struggled when he first signed, but towards the end of the season he looked really good. PUSB

FRY-CCFC

05 Sep 2013 15:25:57
Coventry City again linked with Southampton centre back Aaron Martin on a loan deal (when the window opens) with possibility of permanent deal (sorry, no details on the fee).
He had a reasonably successful stint on loan during the second half of last season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm very reliable. My mates mate, who is mates with Jordan Clarke's best mate, told me.

So you've heard it 5th hand? Very reliable ;)

I'm undecided on him, but SP seems to get the best out of players, and seemed to rate the lad very highly. Wouldn't be surprised if it was h they were trying to get until deadline day. Not going to be good enough for Southampton, not while they are in the Prem anyway, so may have been willing to let him go on a free

RoboCCFC90

I'm very reliable. My mates mate, who is mates with Jordan Clarke's best mate, told me.

Okay cool Greggs, I liked Aaron Martin and I think Pressley was keen on getting him back, can't say he was too bad a defender..

torchomatic

If he was any good why would he sign for Coventry ? A 3rd div club playing in front of 2,000 :blue:

Exactly. We dont have any good players. If we did they certainly wouldn't be playing for a 3rd club in front of 2000 people. Christie, Clarke, Wilson. All shit.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

coventry&stuff

Exactly. We dont have any good players. If we did they certainly wouldn't be playing for a 3rd club in front of 2000 people. Christie, Clarke, Wilson. All shit.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Fuck this string of horse shit in particular.

I like Martin. Hope he signs.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread