Aaron Martin/Jordan Stewart (1 Viewer)

Jonny

I've just seen the penalty Martin gave away, feck me, who taught him to make that sort of challenge in the box?

As for Stewart, I'm a big fan of him, but he doesn't seem the brightest when he goes in like he did when he was already on a yellow..

SkyBlueHomer

your braver than me, couldnt face watching that for the 2nd time. The penalty was right in front of us, stick on penalty all day long but in fairness it was a horific ball played to him

Sky Blue Kid

I said before we took him(Stewart) on the "Books" that he was pretty good going forward with a hell of a powerful shot, but in no way should he be played as a defender because he's "Too gung ho" Seems I've been proven right. It wasn't a "Stick on" penalty from Martin...It was "Bolted, Welded, superglued on"

skybluesteve76

I said before we took him(Stewart) on the "Books" that he was pretty good going forward with a hell of a powerful shot, but in no way should he be played as a defender because he's "Too gung ho" Seems I've been proven right. It wasn't a "Stick on" penalty from Martin...It was "Bolted, Welded, superglued on"

SBK.... The moment has arrived where we agree mate!!;-)
People around me saying no pen!!! Couldn't believe it.....it was nailed on!
What about the one just after that we got away with?? Cemented on!
Shit throw by Stewart....blind panic by Martin....shocking!!

Simply the best
Better than all the rest

Users who are viewing this thread