AA & Kent to miss Col U game (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Play murphy upfront , lameiras and cole either side with o brien behind the forward

covcity4life

im not sure how tired they really are for following games personally, but trust manager of course.

well get by like we have already, we are stacked upfront

standupforcity

Well we'll be better off without Kent. You just know his runs will come to nothing in the end, so it'll be good to see Lameires get a chance and I hope he grabs it with both hands. A serious talent who needs a run in the side....

Seamus1

A pity about Armstrong missing the match, I think I'm right in saying that Colchester United have conceded the most goals in the league

johnwillomagic

Are tickets on sale for that Colchester game yet? Booked trains but there's a bloody replacement train bus service from Ingatestone to Colchester
on the day....which is nice. Not bothered at all about Kent we have cover......bit gutted about AA but have doen all right without him in past
and have my fave Tudgay or Fortune waiting in the wings so we have options in midefield and attack......defense however currently now that;s another story!

CJ_covblaze

They've been on sale for a while as they do progressive pricing. Started at £16.50 for adults. Think it's around £19 now.

johnwillomagic

Cheers Folks will try to book up match tickets tomorrow - did not see them listed on the away tickets section of main website thought it was a bit odd! :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread