A win tomorrow (1 Viewer)

ricohman

A win tomorrow will put us on 10 points, put us in 16th place and leave us 9 off the play offs providing theres no other L1 games.

Keeps us with a decent shout i think, still early days

ccfc92

A win tomorrow will put us on 10 points, put us in 16th place and leave us 9 off the play offs providing theres no other L1 games.

Keeps us with a decent shout i think, still early days

yeah bradford are playing tranmere i think. but hopefully we can get up to 16th :D

Russian Gun Dogs

It's going to be a tough one. Although our caretakers didn't do so well last season did they? Actually, the only caretaker I can remember of recent years doing well for us was Thorn - Look how that ended up!!

ampthill_sba

3 points would be v welcome...and 10 points taking us to 16th would be our highest league pos'n of the season. 20 points would have otherwise have placed us in 5th place! So a win = playoff form :)

skybluefred

I doubt we have the depth in the squad to mount a promotion challenge,injuries and suspensions must have an effect.I can't see sisu providing funds for new players so we will have to scrounge amongst the unwanted or rely on the loan
market.

skybluelee

Well Weymouth are through to next round of FAC, Northampton are in the relegation zone, so just need 3 sky blue points today for the perfect weekend.

I predict 1-2 though.

Users who are viewing this thread