A week on (1 Viewer)

Maupet

A week on from joy and ann meeting, and no word of what happened. Why the big secret? Do we not have a right to know? Or am i just being impatient

Hobo

See If Talks thread

Gint11

A week on from joy and ann meeting, and no word of what happened. Why the big secret? Do we not have a right to know? Or am i just being impatient

Since all this off field stuff has happened, the one wrong thing all parties has done is bicker in public. Keeping it in house is the right way to do business and make statements then the time is right.

Covstu

the latter mate, lets face it both parties were poles apart so what do you think they would do - have a coffee and shake hands on a deal? we would be so lucky....

skybluefred

Anne would have to report back to the full council to discuss the meeting.Until that happens we will
hear nothing.
Should an offer have been made it will probably have been derisory and that will not have helped.

_brian_

Anne would have to report back to the full council to discuss the meeting.Until that happens we will
hear nothing.
Should an offer have been made it will probably have been derisory and that will not have helped.

Exactly! Joy offered nothing and just demanded the stadium for nothing!!! FACT*!!!

(*Technically this is conjecture and not fact, but I've seen other people get away with it, so I'm trying my luck. LOL!)

Users who are viewing this thread