A way to shift season tickets..... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If we get to the play off final you are guaranteed a Wembley ticket if you buy a season ticket.
Would it work ?

David O'Day

there will be we get there plenty of wembley tickets to go around

away tickets in the pl would be like gold dust though

pusbccfc

Grendel

A handful more.

We'd get at least 30,000. If you really wanted one, you'd get one. Even if you had 50 points.

I think you’ve missed the point. People would want the easy option and buy a season ticket especially if the £500 deal still was on - you’d sell the ground out for next season

MalcSB

It would be a bit odd if those who have purchased the Premier package didn’t get a ticket for Wembley, if we get there.

David O'Day

It would be a bit odd if those who have purchased the Premier package didn’t get a ticket for Wembley, if we get there.
The only odd would be why the didn't try to get tickets as that is only way anyone who is a at best a semi regular city fan will not get tickets

Kilclines curly mullet

How many additional season tickets do you think would be purchased off the back of a free Wembley ticket ?

The reasons I say no are simple

We wouldn’t sell additional season tickets in order to cover 45,000 tickets @ £45 on average
We will sell our Wembley allocation regardless
We simply don’t need too

ccfc1234

This does not need to involve Wembley....I think this season ticket buying mindset would also work if the club said that tickets were £20 for fans who buy season tickets before the the end of the week (and of course the PL season tickets) or just standard about £30 like in Category A games.

Bennosdancingfeet

I guarantee if we get to Wembley demand will be far higher than the allocation given. We’d get about 37000 for play off final, people saying if you want a ticket you’ll get one. I don’t think they will personally and think the incentive of a final ticket is guaranteed if we get there might attract an additional 2-3k season ticket sales.

Brighton Sky Blue

I guarantee if we get to Wembley demand will be far higher than the allocation given. We’d get about 37000 for play off final, people saying if you want a ticket you’ll get one. I don’t think they will personally and think the incentive of a final ticket is guaranteed if we get there might attract an additional 2-3k season ticket sales.

We got 37000 for the League 2 final, would surely get more two leagues up.

bigfatronssba

Championship final is one of the biggest games in the world. I doubt we would even get an allocation of 30k

bigfatronssba

We got 37000 for the League 2 final, would surely get more two leagues up.

Works the opposite way around.

More neutrals want tickets

We took nearly 45k for the Paint Trophy. Which is far larger than any Championship play off

Users who are viewing this thread