A Stunner or a Plain Woman ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

It looks like Tony Mowbray is our new manager but a few have been saying rightly or wrongly that he's boring and dull and grey etc. But this got me thinking about a conversation a group of us had in the pub,and someone said he'd rather have a plain looking bird than a good looking one,as the plainer ones are more reliable and less likely to cheat on you. So using that analogy Mowbray will be a good appointment then. My mate said he was just happy if the woman had a pulse !

skybluedan

It looks like Tony Mowbray is our new manager but a few have been saying rightly or wrongly that he's boring and dull and grey etc. But this got me thinking about a conversation a group of us had in the pub,and someone said he'd rather have a plain looking bird than a good looking one,as the plainer ones are more reliable and less likely to cheat on you. So using that analogy Mowbray will be a good appointment then. My mate said he was just happy if the woman had a pulse !

Even if they ain't got a pulse mate don't matter as long as there still warm

skybluedan

My mate asked me the other day what is the oldest woman you would do I said not to old so it's like opening a cheese toasted down there but Deffo not that old in case she kicked it on the job because quite frankly I don't know if I could trust myself to stop

Astute

Stunner for me.....but not in a long term relationship. Most of them seem to be high maintenance. Expensive to keep. Minimum hour in front of the mirror each day. Major crisis if they get a spot on their face...enough to change the plans you had so nobody sees it. Once you have been together a couple of months they think they can tell you what to do all the time and some try to remind you how lucky you are to be with them. And when their looks start to go they become a nightmare.

A stunner can be easier to pull than an ugly bird. Most lads don't try to pull a stunner as they don't think they have a chance. But an ugly bird is seen as an easy target for everyone. So she gets more chances. A stunner is looked at all the time. An ugly bird is looked at after 10 pints. And after 10 pints all shyness is lost :)

Users who are viewing this thread