A strange optimism... (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

I must admit it's been a while since I started a thread on this forum, hope all you lot ain't forgot about me just yet

What a season it's been, just when we all walked away from last Saturday at Bristol City thinking that we played the Champions off the park - in what has been one of the best performances all season - to a truly shocking - but predictable - result against Crewe, a team that we always seem to be drop the bollock against!

It all comes down to Sunday.. Against Crawley, to staying in League One, the third tier of English Football, I for one will admit that we cannot afford to drop any lower then here than where we find ourselves now.. The lads must pull their f'ing finger out on Sunday and give the fans something back for the support they've had this season home and away - considering there was no lap of honour on Saturday!! - but if there is anyone who does relegation survival it's City.. We have had our fair share of survivals that outweigh the relegations..

With a huge 1,200+ backing of the Sky Blue Army at Crawley we need to sing the lads on, remember us "Sky Blues Shooting to Win (?)" and with any certain damn luck we will!

My plea to all of you folk on here, is no matter the hatred for Sisu, Richardson, Ann Lucas, Wasps or Mary f'ing Poppins (!!) it's time to get behind the team, one last time this season, no matter where you are, have the lads and the Club in your heart as Sunday we need the spirit of the Sky Blue, beyond the 1,200+ fans in attendance to ensure this Club does not fall again..

This a rallying call from one obsessed CCFC diehard to all of you guys..

Go for it, Go for it City...... SKY BLUES SHOOTING TO WIN !! PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

I must admit it's been a while since I started a thread on this forum, hope all you lot ain't forgot about me just yet

What a season it's been, just when we all walked away from last Saturday at Bristol City thinking that we played the Champions off the park - in what has been one of the best performances all season - to a truly shocking - but predictable - result against Crewe, a team that we always seem to be drop the bollock against!

It all comes down to Sunday.. Against Crawley, to staying in League One, the third tier of English Football, I for one will admit that we cannot afford to drop any lower then here than where we find ourselves now.. The lads must pull their f'ing finger out on Sunday and give the fans something back for the support they've had this season home and away - considering there was no lap of honour on Saturday!! - but if there is anyone who does relegation survival it's City.. We have had our fair share of survivals that outweigh the relegations..

With a huge 1,200+ backing of the Sky Blue Army at Crawley we need to sing the lads on, remember us "Sky Blues Shooting to Win (?)" and with any certain damn luck we will!

My plea to all of you folk on here, is no matter the hatred for Sisu, Richardson, Ann Lucas, Wasps or Mary f'ing Poppins (!!) it's time to get behind the team, one last time this season, no matter where you are, have the lads and the Club in your heart as Sunday we need the spirit of the Sky Blue, beyond the 1,200+ fans in attendance to ensure this Club does not fall again..

This a rallying call from one obsessed CCFC diehard to all of you guys..

Go for it, Go for it City...... SKY BLUES SHOOTING TO WIN !! PUSB

Should I bring my Bugle?:)

Otis

Here you go, Rob.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Heatstroke.jpg
    Heatstroke.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 109

covboy9

i cant see us holding our nerve ala charlton in championship, we just need to hope colu lose tmo and one of the others fuck up on sunday, i can see crewe and notts winning their games

RoboCCFC90

Here you go, Rob.

attachment.php

Only three points will do Otis.

P.s It's not been warm enough in Ryton for a heatstroke!

Sky Blue Harry H

i cant see us holding our nerve ala charlton in championship, we just need to hope colu lose tmo and one of the others fuck up on sunday, i can see crewe and notts winning their games

Agree, except Cody's mob will stop Notts County winning :) and that's why we'll stay up :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread