A Reminder to ACL... (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

But ACl don't profit from revenue for the surrounding area, so i still don't see what ACL would gain through having more football fans visiting the ground apart from higher maintenance costs?

I know, but the council's job is make the city prosperous, the primary aim, a successful club will create prosperity for the surrounding area.

dick turpin

ACL apparntley tunred over 400K last year. We pay 1.28 miilion every year, so that shows that ACL cant afford to lose us. We can find another stadium, thye need us to stay alive. They need us more than we need them

:jerkit:
They do make much more than 400k.. But they spend big on doing up the stadium,nearly everyday some type of work is happening!!!! This cost money.
I think they make about this much each year, coincidence i think not

They are lucky to get an offer like they have.Greedy people always want more and more
People who think ACL will go bust without SISU/ccfc money are very much wrong.

Im happy to go there and do my work as are lots of firms as the owners of the Stadium like to pay there bills on time

unlike :thinking about:

italiahorse

:jerkit:
They do make much more than 400k.. But they spend big on doing up the stadium,nearly everyday some type of work is happening!!!! This cost money.
I think they make about this much each year, coincidence i think not

They are lucky to get an offer like they have.Greedy people always want more and more
People who think ACL will go bust without SISU/ccfc money are very much wrong.

Im happy to go there and do my work as are lots of firms as the owners of the Stadium like to pay there bills on time

unlike :thinking about:

What work?

Unless you count putting restrictive doors on the toilet entrances.

Users who are viewing this thread