A reflection of yesterday's game. (1 Viewer)

Hincha

Boothroyd said "the game plan was working and to me there was only one side that was going to go on and win it." this was when he was talking about baker's sending off. I think this is a ridiculous comment, we were never in the game and Millwall were deserved winners. We probably could of scraped a point if he hadn't have gotten sent off but they could have been 3-0 up before Gunnarson scored after the goalkeeper let it go through his legs. to sum it up, 9/10 Cranie would have put it out for a corner and not in his own net, I thought baker's sending off was harsh and to me it didn't look like a penalty.

CovInEssex

Agreed. We were poor and deserved what we got.

Our performances away from home are worrying me. Morcambe, Watford and now Millwall.

It's all too similar.

Jay88

Agreed.

We were rubbish yesterday ... 4-5-1 was too negative, they were there for the taking and with 4-4-2 we may have got something ... was just long ball to Platt all day long

Eastwood looks good and sharp but got dropped. Need to be more positive away from home as we could have got on top of them yesterday with the right formation.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
In some respects I agree with Aidy. We had the odd attack but we blocked them out, even if it was last ditch defending. Although I don't see the reason why they attack at home, but then when it comes to away games. We all out defend and just play the long ball tactic. Thats not the way to win games.

ccfc luke

I never felt like we could ever win the game on saturday. When we equalised i thought maybe we could of scraped a point but we were never going to win. I think Millwall could have had more in the 1st half and it could of been even worse!

Gettin the picture that were going to be poor away from home this year :(
PUSB

skybluedan

no matter how much i like platt he is never gonna score the goals to get us promoted even more so when he,s on his own up front, ab got it completely wrong and needs to start playing the better players like clingan eastwood and so on, think bell is shocking and needs to be replaced

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Clingan played terrible on saturday and i think thats hy he hasnt been playing, doyle and carsley has been great so far as they have different aspects of play, where as when we played carsley and clingan, and gunnarsson, who are all defense minded players, we had no-one from our 5 midfield attacking.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
It's easy to criticise when we lose a game. If Baker hadn't been sent off and we saw it through to a draw or even nicked 3 points we'd all be here now talking about how Aidy got it spot on. We get too excited when we win and too disillusioned when we lose we should just support the manager and the team, a hell of a lot can happen in football in a very short space of time so if we just trust in Aidy and get behind them then we've got more chance of swinging the changes our way.

It's 1 bad result, we are going to lose games. Deal with it.

Bring on Lezzashire.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Have to agree with andy we anrt going to do a chelsea job folks we lost its 1 game its only the start of the season if we beat the scummers this weekedn were back up there lets keep the faith.

Disorganised1

I thought he picked the team for the ground - The Den needs a strong stomach.

tippex9

It's easy to criticise when we lose a game. If Baker hadn't been sent off and we saw it through to a draw or even nicked 3 points we'd all be here now talking about how Aidy got it spot on. We get too excited when we win and too disillusioned when we lose we should just support the manager and the team, a hell of a lot can happen in football in a very short space of time so if we just trust in Aidy and get behind them then we've got more chance of swinging the changes our way.

It's 1 bad result, we are going to lose games. Deal with it.

Bring on Lezzashire.

Spot on!!!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Aidy dropped him because he's stalling on the new contract, hopefully after today he will sign, unless he goes in the next 8 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread