a question (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Each case is different. Could be considerably more than 10, could be no points at all!

chiefdave

no, you get a points deduction for what the FL term an insolvency event. going into admin was one, coming out of admin without an approved CVA would be another (and more than -10). Staying in admin makes no real difference apart from still being under an embargo. it would only become an issue this time next year as you can't start 2 consecutive seasons in admin. what i've never been clear on is if that only applies to the same admin so if we come out of this one and go into admin again for a second time before the start of next season could we be in danger of being kicked out of the league?

coop

i thought we were under a transfer embargo for not filing the books.Im sure portsmouth were still signing players all of last year while in administration

chiefdave

i thought we were under a transfer embargo for not filing the books.Im sure portsmouth were still signing players all of last year while in administration

Youth players only count as part of your squad after a certain number of appearances. Portsmouth refused to play them or even have them on the bench and so fell below the minimum squad size and therefore the league allowed them to make signings but they could only make them on monthly contracts.

Portsmouth were given special dispensation to sign players so they had the required numbers to make up a squad.

It was a bit of a ruse though because I think they shipped out their youth players on loan?

Youth players only count as part of your squad after a certain number of appearances. Portsmouth refused to play them or even have them on the bench and so fell below the minimum squad size and therefore the league allowed them to make signings but they could only make them on monthly contracts.

Doesn't always work Boston were down to a squad of 10 and the league made them use kids.

Users who are viewing this thread