A polite suggestion (1 Viewer)

wingy

Who uses terms like Prejudice when referring to poeple who don't subscribe to his view.:thinking about:

Delboycov

No, you sir are a Johnny come lately, with an agenda..

As I've said many times I am certain there have been 'insiders' from both sides posting on this board. They are trying everything else to 'spin' their argument so it would be naive in the extreme that they wouldn't try to do it when they have one of the largest platforms for CCFC fans to get their message across. Not suggesting the OP is an 'insider' for a second but when you have SISU sympathising new posters with an 'inside track' leaking propoganda that they've been fed by 'journalist' friends only a fool would take them at their word. I don't label new posters as 'plants' in general but my advice to anyone that is mortally offended by being accused of having an agenda to get a thicker skin.The likes of Grendel,Torchy and LordS give as good as they get and take it in good heart and for the most part as banter...if posters can't do the same then maybe this isn't the forum for them.

NorthernWisdom

my advice to anyone that is mortally offended by being accused of having an agenda to get a thicker skin.The likes of Grendel,Torchy and LordS give as good as they get and take it in good heart and for the most part as banter...if posters can't do the same then maybe this isn't the forum for them.

Perhaps it's just really really boring and you need some new material.

Delboycov

Maybe you need to be less paranoid. The phrase 'you're so unimportant nobody could be bothered to be out to get you' springs to mind ;-)

Out to get me? I'm talking about 2 sides at war with each other over a stadium which could have catastrophic consequences for my football club. The implications of there being 'insiders' on this board is they would be out to get each other. Strange comment.

NorthernWisdom

Out to get me? I'm talking about 2 sides at war with each other over a stadium which could have catastrophic consequences for my football club. The implications of there being 'insiders' on this board is they would be out to get each other. Strange comment.

Not as strange as deciding people can't have opinions without being a plant.

Over and over and over agai-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Delboycov

I read posts but nod off halfway through yours.

Yeah, iz da banta innit.

That would probably be because they don't support your pro SISU agenda I would suggest....you don't like people disagreeing with you do you?! Sorry if someone called you a SISU rent boy but don't cry about it hey?

Nonleagueherewecome

There's a fair few that deserve it, so no.

Nonleagueherewecome

Whingey whingey whine whine. S'all you do, fella.

Delboycov

They could always agree to stop the random pathetic insults the other way too of course.

But hey, Delboy likes the Banta and likes going round deciding SISU employees are filling this board (their wage bill'd never fit FFP if so would it!) so it ain't gonna happen.

"Filling this board"? There you go again making things up! I've never said that at all but I guess if you don't agree with someone then you can just lie about what they've said. Like your style Northern....

NorthernWisdom

There you go again making things up!

pot-kettle-black-by-john-takai-dreamstime.jpg

Nonleagueherewecome

OK, you enjoy the random insults, I get it. I'll remember the next time I reply to you and indulge you with some banta.

For your own benefit of course :)

Not particularly-my least favourite poster is the number one disher out of unjustified insults, after all! But it's a message board-flak will fly now and again. Making a thread to complain about it just seems....whiney!

ajsccfc

There's a place for arguing and all that, but seeing someone put a viewpoint across and just be dismissed as a SISU/ACL fanboy/plant/bumlicker just comes across as a bit thick. And then something is said and a slanging match is pre-empted with 'oh I bet <insert 'usual suspects'> won't be happy/will say this!!!!' and then someone agrees and they've concocted arguments before the people in question have even read it and then you're locked in to pages of shit and wanker smileys.

Disorganised1

It's the main reason that I am not on here so often nowadays.

Brighton Sky Blue

There's a place for arguing and all that, but seeing someone put a viewpoint across and just be dismissed as a SISU/ACL fanboy/plant/bumlicker just comes across as a bit thick. And then something is said and a slanging match is pre-empted with 'oh I bet <insert 'usual suspects'> won't be happy/will say this!!!!' and then someone agrees and they've concocted arguments before the people in question have even read it and then you're locked in to pages of shit and wanker smileys.

Sky Blue Kid has taken those things for himself.

Delboycov

Flak I can handle. Witless flak with no imagination is another story.

Especially when it's over and over and over again.

Funny thing is I don't go in for the SISU rent boy accusations myself....I've said I believe that BOTH sides would use this board to get their message across. I say it not as anti-SISU,Pro ACL or anything else other than someone who has been employed in the past to do just that...help sway public opinion and buying habits via messageboards You seem to have taken an almost manic exception to that...it's my opinion which comes from experience and I'm entitled to it as you are yours. You are taking it very personally though and have been far more condescending and insulting than almost any other poster I've seen on here. If you don't believe SISU/ACL would use this board to communicate their message with a large audience of City fans that's your opinion...but don't jump on me for having mine.

Users who are viewing this thread