A Merry Christmas to Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

glasgowfan

..... and all of his staff.
Together they have steadily dragged this club up from rock bottom, with one off-field problem after another, on a minimal budget, got the team playing football which is a delight to watch, and put a smile on everybody's face.

Thank you, Mark

Covkid1968#

He’s the gift that keeps giving… there will be a time he needs to test himself at a higher level but he deserves all the praise possible

Sky Blue Harry H

He’s the gift that keeps giving… there will be a time he needs to test himself at a higher level but he deserves all the praise possible
Sometimes things just work together - can't always fathom why. If he went elsewhere, there is no guarantee that it works. See Nathan Jones (can't be bothered to think of others). The same with players (albeit, the money there is disproportionate, compared to managers). If he is happy and safe in his job, and lauded as he is by the fans, then unless it was someone near to Derby (Forest or Villa?) with life changing salary, then I don't see him moving.

shmmeee

Merry Christmas to the number one saviour born in December, hope you enjoy celebrating the birth of number two.

stay_up_skyblues

The greatest signing (second spell) the club have made in my lifetime. Merry Christmas Mark, take a key to the city. Perhaps the only man I would willingly offer a reacharound.

CDK

Remember JH and have to say with off field problems on an ongoing ground,no budget ,now a hoped for takeover,to do what mark has done and get a team producing the best football in the division he is the living legend and the best manager in my lifetime.so thank you Mark and your staff.

Users who are viewing this thread