A Merry Christmas to all SBT'ers, from Canada (1 Viewer)

egastap

Just wanted to wish all fellow SBT'ers and their families a very special Christmas and a healthy, prosperous and successful New Year. Let's also hope that the SB's have a miracle up their sleeves that will get us some goals, and some badly needed points.

It will seem a little different this Xmas, as we don't have any snow as yet, and none is forecast......hmmmm first time we have not had a white Christmas for 30 years. There's usually a foot of the white stuff on the ground by now. Ah well.......all the best guys. :claping hands:pUSB:claping hands:

6 Generations

Thank you and seasons greetings,

hope your snow arrives soon or there will be a deficiency of 'Snowbirds' down south.

'Hands across the ocean' to all absent Sky Blues.

Merry Christmas.

PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Merry Christmas from the Isle of Wight egastap!

Nonleagueherewecome

Merry Xmas egastap..so just who has got all the snow this year? Not us, not Canada..it must be somewhere! Maybe SISU have sold it?

Houchens Head

Am I classed as "overseas" Ichan? (Iwouldn't want to try to walk here from the mainland! :p)

The Reverend Skyblue

Ther's no snow in SW France either, infact its bloody nice, though not warm enough for a barbie. Have we any members who live in the Artic, they have snow !!

The Rev

egastap

Ther's no snow in SW France either, infact its bloody nice, though not warm enough for a barbie. Have we any members who live in the Artic, they have snow !!

The Rev

A fact which not many know about.......where I live in Canada (London, Ont) is further south than the SW of France. We're on the same latitude as just north of Barcelona, so how do they NOT get any snow?

Houchens Head

Why isn't tomorrow called Boxing Eve?

ICHAN

Am I classed as "overseas" Ichan? (Iwouldn't want to try to walk here from the mainland! :p)

If you want Houchen :) In a way you are overseas as there is a stretch of water (solent) between you and the mainland so heres a special xmas for you.
Merry xmas for all SBT over the solent have a good one.:guitar2:

J

Jack Griffin

A fact which not many know about.......where I live in Canada (London, Ont) is further south than the SW of France. We're on the same latitude as just north of Barcelona, so how do they NOT get any snow?

Ontario, mmmmm isn't that where Leonard Brody was educated, do you know him?

egastap

Ontario, mmmmm isn't that where Leonard Brody was educated, do you know him?

Actually I have kept it quiet on SBT up 'til now....but he is my son in law....and I love him to bits!

Just kidding.....he lives about 3,000 miles from me in BC and travels in totally different circles. I could visit him but it would take me 5 days to drive there....'just down the road' really. LOL

egastap

If you want Houchen :) In a way you are overseas as there is a stretch of water (solent) between you and the mainland so heres a special xmas for you.
Merry xmas for all SBT over the solent have a good one.:guitar2:

The Solent Sea.....that has a ring to it. That certainly qualifies you Houch.

steve72

Happy xmas everyone.

You have a good chance of beating us on the 28th. We have a long injury list and suspensions.

ICHAN

Thanks Steve72 and Happy xmas to you.
Hope your season goes ok but obviously us lot here hope you lose against us.:)

Happy Christmas egastab. I have family in Calgary (wife's side) & Bezier France (my side). Sky Blues spanning the continents. Enjoy your turkey everyone & PUSB's everywhere.

Last edited:

bishbosh

Down here I am 10 hours into Christmas day and the kids were up at 6:15.

Happy Christmas to all Sky Blues fans from NZ and here is to a Boxing day win!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread