A little motivation for Man City vs Arsenal (1 Viewer)

jto123

Apparently only ourselves and Arsenal are unbeaten in 2020 (within the top four leagues). Would be nice to be the only team by 10 o'clock tonight. I'll happily squeeze all I can out of that brag until our first championship game!

withnail

tenor.gif

covboy1987

Just so I am clear. Do we have goal line technology in the championship?
Absolutely pathetic decision – Hawkeye that are responsible for goal line technology have held their hands up and said the first time in 9,000 games there has been a mistake of that magnitude due to circumstances of all 7 cameras been blocked by the woodwork and players at the same time – This will probably rarely ever happen again so you can sort of accept this – However the annoying VAR that has stepped in a multitude of times all season was nowhere to be seen - What were the VAR officials doing? They must have clearly seen an issue - The rules state ‘The Video Assistant Referee will only intervene when they have the evidence for a clear and obvious mistake’
Hope not if the villa game is anything to go by
Hope not if the villa game is anything to go by

chiefdave

What were the VAR officials doing? They must have clearly seen an issue - The rules state ‘The Video Assistant Referee will only intervene when they have the evidence for a clear and obvious mistake’
Got to be questions about VAR. Totally get the ref not calling it from where he was, and even the linesman as the goal line tech was supposed to be 100% - they probably aren't even looking for that when they know the technology has it covered. Surely someone at the VAR centre should have picked up on that straight away and had a word with the ref.

Mcbean

Thought Man City looked a class above Arsenal and 2 above Villa and SU - Grealish was absent - personally I thought it was a foul on the keeper ! The noise was ok and once you start focussing in the game the lack of fans was not an issue for watching as long as the football was ok - PUSB

oh and Luis is a right donkey - no idea what the Unspecial one thought and now Artetta - he will be gone shortly

kg82

Thought Man City looked a class above Arsenal and 2 above Villa and SU - Grealish was absent - personally I thought it was a foul on the keeper ! The noise was ok and once you start focussing in the game the lack of fans was not an issue for watching as long as the football was ok - PUSB

oh and Luis is a right donkey - no idea what the Unspecial one thought and now Artetta - he will be gone shortly
Which keeper? The Villa keeper? It was his own player that knocked him in the back of the net. Apologies if it’s the City-Arsenal game you’re on about, didn’t get to watch it

Mcbean

Which keeper? The Villa keeper? It was his own player that knocked him in the back of the net. Apologies if it’s the City-Arsenal game you’re on about, didn’t get to watch it
It was the Villa game - missed that - oh dear should pay more attention !

standupforcity

'a foul on the keeper'? What by his own man who barged him into the net?

PVA

If you watch it on Sky Sports Main Event they have crowd noise. It's far from perfect but makes it more watchable than without it, IMO.

PCH

I have slapped myself on the wrists gone out and stood in the rain for 10
Mins while the dog looked on through the open door saying no chance - is that enough ?
You’re also banned from watching the next game

Warwickhunt

i thought that neither Aston Villa or Sheffield United would have beaten us last night! its only when you see Man City that it tells you the gulf between their players and the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread