A genuine concern (1 Viewer)

japandy

I come on here twice a day, in the morning and around 6pm. Of course due to our current plight life on here has become repetent, not due to any of you but to the powers that be. Some of you do make a rod for your own back, i.e. asking SISU, Fisher, ACL, CCC to make a comment and then having a go at that comment or asking why they said it. But in all honesty I do worry about the mental stability of some of you. I know a few did have some 'issues' before it al started (that is a jest) but when people alllow a situation, they have no control over, rule their lives then stress, anxiousness, hatred, abuse can come to the fore. Of course I wouldn't say 'don't come on here' but I think a few of you should give it a rest sometimes because when it is all over, and it will with time, can you revert back to your old life again?

bigfatronssba

Sorry for caring about Ccfc.

Don't worry though, my pashion and love for the club is slowly disappearing. By the summer I predict Ccfc will no longer mean anything to me and I can get on with my life.

you're an idiot

Sorry for caring about Ccfc.

Don't worry though, my pashion and love for the club is slowly disappearing. By the summer I predict Ccfc will no longer mean anything to me and I can get on with my life.

That's exactly what he's worrying about though!! With all that's happening if the club doesn't literally disappear from the football league it'll disappear from the psyche of most fans that just can't take anymore because most, including myself, are getting wound up by the 3 infantile parties that prat around whilst we have to stand by and fight amongst ourselves. The divide between fans is getting pretty worrying, the trust may as well focus on trying to mediate that as the 3 stooges have no interest in what they've got to say because they (some may disagree) represent the fans...

Gint11

I can't understand for the life of me why some fans are saying ' my interest is waning' 'in a few months I won't care anymore' 'CCFC are dead to me' boo hoo pass me the Violin. You have got to stick with your club through thick and thin regardless of how thick it gets. If anything my love for the club has strengthened in hope we get out of the mess and into better days. If your interest is waning then go and follow someone else like Man Utd if you want it easy

Otis

I come on here twice a day, in the morning and around 6pm. Of course due to our current plight life on here has become repetent, not due to any of you but to the powers that be. Some of you do make a rod for your own back, i.e. asking SISU, Fisher, ACL, CCC to make a comment and then having a go at that comment or asking why they said it. But in all honesty I do worry about the mental stability of some of you. I know a few did have some 'issues' before it al started (that is a jest) but when people alllow a situation, they have no control over, rule their lives then stress, anxiousness, hatred, abuse can come to the fore. Of course I wouldn't say 'don't come on here' but I think a few of you should give it a rest sometimes because when it is all over, and it will with time, can you revert back to your old life again?

Hey, Japandy, as a devout Christian surely you have the situation of God ruling your life and you have no control over his will do you! And hatred does pretty much come to the fore when it comes to religion doesn't it.

If people want to worship at the temple of CCFC and bathe in the Sky Blueness of life, then I say, let them. :wave:

blueflint

I can't understand for the life of me why some fans are saying ' my interest is waning' 'in a few months I won't care anymore' 'CCFC are dead to me' boo hoo pass me the Violin. You have got to stick with your club through thick and thin regardless of how thick it gets. If anything my love for the club has strengthened in hope we get out of the mess and into better days. If your interest is waning then go and follow someone else like Man Utd if you want it easy

why should i go and follow man u or anyone else my club is coventry playing in coventry i haven't seen them this season if they are not in coventry next season i won't see them then either yes my interest will disappear

Otis

why should i go and follow man u or anyone else my club is coventry playing in coventry i haven't seen them this season if they are not in coventry next season i won't see them then either yes my interest will disappear

My interest is waning too.

They have been such a huge part of my life for over 40 years, but if you take the club away from someone so they can't watch them play then of course interest wanes.

It's like having a PS4 but it's in another room and you're never allowed to go in there to play on it.

skybluebeduff

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!
We all go a little crazy sometimes!
Here's Johnny!
johnny.jpg

skybluebeduff

hes right.jpg

DaleM

Naaa Man U are shit this year . Even the lad at the local chinese takeaway has switched to Arsenal/Man City depending what day of the week you talk to him ;-)

Gint11

My interest is waning too.

They have been such a huge part of my life for over 40 years, but if you take the club away from someone so they can't watch them play then of course interest wanes.

It's like having a PS4 but it's in another room and you're never allowed to go in there to play on it.

I don't agree Otis. Yes I can't watch my team at the moment but I still go onto the website every day, still keep up to date with whats happening every day, still get excited when new players come in, been to some away games, my interest has not waned. I just don't get it. Of course you are entitled to feel however you do, I just don't understand it.

italiahorse

You need to make your feelings known in the vain hope of influencing Sisu.
Perhaps if we had got the facts to Sisu about not going to Northampton they may have thought twice.

Telling them NOW that we won't go to the new stadium and will pack up if they build it, at least makes them aware when they make the decision.
Sitting back and going with the flow, means you are happy and will follow Sisu's stupid plans regardless of the long term effects to the club.

If you sit back you deserve all you get.

Otis

I don't agree Otis. Yes I can't watch my team at the moment but I still go onto the website every day, still keep up to date with whats happening every day, still get excited when new players come in, been to some away games, my interest has not waned. I just don't get it. Of course you are entitled to feel however you do, I just don't understand it.

That's fine. I accept your view.

For me, City have been such a huge part of my life. I have eaten, slept and breathed Sky Blue every day of my life. You take away the club though so I can't watch them, then you are cutting off the supply of blood.

Half the time now I don't even know who we are playing or when. Moving the club away has had such a massive impact on thousands of people and at the moment it doesn't quite feel like my club at times.

italiahorse

As you get older you realise it's not really life and death.

Gint11

That's fine. I accept your view.

For me, City have been such a huge part of my life. I have eaten, slept and breathed Sky Blue every day of my life. You take away the club though so I can't watch them, then you are cutting off the supply of blood.

Half the time now I don't even know who we are playing or when. Moving the club away has had such a massive impact on thousands of people and at the moment it doesn't quite feel like my club at times.

I understand your views. My comments wasn't really aimed at you anyway. I respect your opinions. It is at fans or are having a hissy fit looking for attention.

Gint11

As you get older you realise it's not really life and death.

That I understand. Of course peoples interests in life change. But your comment relates to interests in life through age. I'm talking about fans who are losing interest because of the off field stuff. I understand certain views on it but not the ' I've turned my back on CCFC now' like its over.

hill83

I'd love to agree with you Gint. As you know I'd be stood next to you abusing you at every game. But the interest is definitely dieing down for me. Couldn't give a shit who wants to go or who we are getting in. Don't really talk about it to anyone other than to say "it's a load of bollocks really."
Obviously I still look for the results, but I've not listened to a single game on the radio and I'm more concerned with my bets.
Bring us back, and I include the Ricoh or a new ground and I'll even be a full kit wanker at the games. But as things are now it's boring.

letsallsingtogether

Who told you about my issues :censored::censored::censored: :censored:Ahhhh that's better

italiahorse

That I understand. Of course peoples interests in life change. But your comment relates to interests in life through age. I'm talking about fans who are losing interest because of the off field stuff. I understand certain views on it but not the ' I've turned my back on CCFC now' like its over.

I'm still fanatical and still fight back the tears when we win at live games. However the off field antics are getting to me.
Everyday it becomes less of my club and more of Sisus club. At some point I will walk away totally and say keep it.
My only protest to Sisu is to stay away.
Still believe we can get back to the Ricoh so it's not yet.

italiahorse

I'd love to agree with you Gint. As you know I'd be stood next to you abusing you at every game. But the interest is definitely dieing down for me. Couldn't give a shit who wants to go or who we are getting in. Don't really talk about it to anyone other than to say "it's a load of bollocks really."
Obviously I still look for the results, but I've not listened to a single game on the radio and I'm more concerned with my bets.
Bring us back, and I include the Ricoh or a new ground and I'll even be a full kit wanker at the games. But as things are now it's boring.

Sums me up as well.

Last edited:

Gint11

I completely understand your stance and because I know you, I know that your a big supporter like I am. There is fans out there now though who are getting fed up with the situation, giving up on the club because they have had enough (of course they are entitled to feel that) but then the minute things are resolved and we do a 'Southampton' then watch them all come flocking back with the new home shirt giving it large. That is what I call a fair weather fan. I understand its shitty at the club and its boring and bollocks but all I am saying is fans shouldn't give up.

runner

I genuinely believe, that despite SISU's "The fans will always stick with us" stance, that many fans will have had enough soon and stop taking notice, I used to be a season ticket holder, now I'm not, I won't go to Sixfields and my saturdays are already filling up with other interests ... the continuous tooing and froing gets me down and I soon will probably just pull the plug ... since it's out of all fans controls to do anything and the two parties at the top of the tree, don't really seem to be mature enough to sit down and thrash out a deal, that I honestly believe is still there for the making.

Otis

I completely understand your stance and because I know you, I know that your a big supporter like I am. There is fans out there now though who are getting fed up with the situation, giving up on the club because they have had enough (of course they are entitled to feel that) but then the minute things are resolved and we do a 'Southampton' then watch them all come flocking back with the new home shirt giving it large. That is what I call a fair weather fan. I understand its shitty at the club and its boring and bollocks but all I am saying is fans shouldn't give up.

Think the main concern Gint is that most of us think we could be away from Coventry for 5 years or longer.

Let's see just how much interest wanes if that ever happens.

Gint11

Think the main concern Gint is that most of us think we could be away from Coventry for 5 years or longer.

Let's see just how much interest wanes if that ever happens.

Fair enough. Key words there is could be, not definately.

Samo

I work in mental health so here for all you guys! :D (apart from the sef-righteous and patronising OP)

Users who are viewing this thread