A game of guess who (1 Viewer)

Sub

is this to guess who will be the starting 11 against forest or how many fit players we will have ?:thinking about::thinking about:;)

If it's the Perry Suckling goalkeeper this is his brief career resume'

born 12th Oct 1965

Played for:

CCFC (83-86) - 27 games
Man City (86-88) - 39
C Palace (88-92) - 59
Watford (92-940 - 39
Doncaster Rovers (94-96) - 30 games
England U 21's (86-88) - 10

Could find no mention of him playing for Luton though

He was obviously a very decent goalkeeper but once let in 9 goals against Liverpool in 1989 whilst playing for Crystal Palace which dented his full England prospects.

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
According to his profile he was born in 88, that makes him 24 or so.

Luton were relegated from Division One in 1991-92

Perryccfc

Lol woooooo my little cherebs. I'm not perry suckling and I didn't really explain myself very well. I played in the youth team and a couple of subs appearance in the reserves. I never played for the first team!! Sorry to cause confusion. Although I am honered a post was created just for me :)

Perryccfc

No probs rev. I just re read what I wrote and I can see why people thought I was a first teamer. Sorry for the dissapointment lads

brinner

Lol woooooo my little cherebs. I'm not perry suckling and I didn't really explain myself very well. I played in the youth team and a couple of subs appearance in the reserves. I never played for the first team!! Sorry to cause confusion. Although I am honered a post was created just for me :)
so you were shit then! :D

Users who are viewing this thread