A few questions (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

RFC, I'm intrigued to see your calculations, could you enlighten us?

How could he possibly enlighten us. He said about 3/4 weeks ago that we would definitely see concrete plans for the new stadium and it's location in 6-8 weeks. As I said to him in a post before which he chose to ignore, the clock is still ticking RFC.......

ccfcway

You make it sound so simple (but it's not!) and your figures don't appear to be that accurate

couldn't agree more RFC. The reality is the rent for Ricoh has been offered for a lot less than £400k, and doing as well as we are, means we would get more than 10k for most games, meaning that actually it would be lot more profittable at the Ricoh than i was hinting at.

I am sure the figues can be moved about , but ultimately, we are more profitable at the Ricoh, even in the short term. Care to disagree with that ?

Last edited:

Astute

---- I, in no way or form, support SISU. They are just as bad as the council and ACL. I will not take any sides on this issue because they don't care two hoots about any of us. But, saying that, this whole situation didn't start with these people as it goes back to when we sold Highfield Rd. I am not a confrontationalist so I won't go out my way to lambust anyone. That doesn't mean I bury my head in the sand but confrontationalism doesn't solve any issue. On a side note I have written to the Bishop of Coventry asking for his help. I will get back to you when he replies.

This part of your post says it all to me. The problem is most of us know what is going on.

One side has tried to sort things out. One side keeps moving the goalposts. One side got a stadium built for us when they didn't need to. One side took us to Northampton. One side has had a JR put against them by the other for alledged wrongful use of taxpayers money although it is a loan organised by CCC. The other has CCFC playing at a ground where the local council have given a grant to NTFC of nearly the same amount. Waiting for the JR against NTFC and NCC still.

bigfatronssba

I wonder if Joy has ever read the bible story of "Jesus and the money changers"?

Going to church once a week doesn't make her a good, devout Christian, as Les Reid claims.

In fact "caring about only my family and my investors" suggests the opposite and in reality she is nothing more than a cold hearted bitch.

Sky Blue Kid

Astute......One side got a stadium built for us when they didn't need to...................................................................................It seems some don't realise this...Or choose to ignore it mate.

Stevec189

I ask these questions not because I am pro-SISU it rather most on here are anti-SISU. Q1 - People want SISU to bring us home - but how can that happen? Should SISU pay 400,000 a season? Should they forego receiving anything from matchday sales? It's ok most people saying go back to the Ricoh, but at what cost? And who pays? Q2 - People are up in arms because they can't go to the 'New Stadium forum', but why should they be invited even they don't give one penny to the club? Anyone, and I have met a few, can say they are City fans and won't support the club but they haven't been to a game in years, anyway. My Dad is a season ticket holder at Sixfields and I guess will be going. He's not pro-SISU he's just 77 years old and wants to enjoy a game of football. It's logical the club will only invite the people who are supporting them, and not the people who would go just to be negative. --- This has been going on for awhile now but in all that time I have not read one thread on here actually giving positive feedback or one suggestion of how to bring the club back. It's ok saying 'Bring our club back' but no one says how.

Q1 £400K rent? Probably not but suspect this could negotiated something SISU didn't want to do. Income from matchday sales? These were sold by the club so do you honestly think they should just be given back to them? Supporters of this never answer this question? If I sell you something would you give it me back for free? Please answer this!
Q2 Not up in arms and understand that SISU want to "support" the people who are supporting them, however the new stadium will have a business plan and by freezing out others you are basically saying we want your money but your views do not count!

Statement 3 Bring the club back is easy but it means giving up on getting your hands on the development land or offering a proper market rate for it rather than trying to financially weaken and then sweeping up big profits. I struggle with hedge funds and Christianity being mentioned in the same breath. Then again I struggle with Women liking Richard Gere in Pretty Woman since he is a hedge fund manager and they use dirty immoral tactics to get what they want!

ccfcway

what are your figures then you can't criticise without foundation

here is a starter for 10 pal

23 x 3000 x £9 = £610k - £100k rent at Sixfields = £510k

23 x 10000 x £15 = £3.45m - £400k rent at Ricoh = £3.05 million

Are the matchday sales worth £2.5 million at Sixfields ?

blueflint

here is a starter for 10 pal

23 x 3000 x £9 = £610k - £100k rent at Sixfields = £510k

23 x 10000 x £15 = £3.45m - £400k rent at Ricoh = £3.05 million

what the f**k are you on about i don't disagree with them figures just want to see RFC do some calculations and try to disprove them

pal

ccfcway

I was showing them to you as i didnt realise you had seen the ones we were challenging RFC with.

My apologies if you were offended, no need for the launguage

Moff

Astute......One side got a stadium built for us when they didn't need to...................................................................................It seems some don't realise this...Or choose to ignore it mate.

I have written to the Queen for knighthoods and the Pope for sainthood's for them.:whistle:

(this is a joke but cue rabid foam spitting abuse from those who cant take someone making light out of constant bickering on the site)

letsallsingtogether

Q1.They should have taken the last rent deal they were offered,after all it is better then what they are getting at sixfields.
Then they would be in the right place to negotiate a deal to buy the ricoh and show us they were serious.

Q2 to be fair don't want to get involved in a forum about a Ground that is being built outside of Coventry as I will never attend.
And as we have seen with any other meeting or forum that is chaired by a Sisu employee or puppet! yours or mine opinion doesn't matter, they do as they please and then say it was the fault of so and so

kevinleftpeg

FFS, when will you realise that SISU just wanted / want to make shit loads of money & they cannot do that without a shit load of land to sell for a shit load of money. They fucked up their plan & will now resort to anything to recover their position. They thought they could get the Ricoh etc for peanuts whilst we flew high & got promoted to the prem. Almighty fuck up!! They know that even if they could play in the Ricoh for free, even with matchday revenue, it aint gonna make them diddly squat.

THEY ONLY WANT TO MAKE MONEY!!!!

Sooner the scum are gone the better

Users who are viewing this thread