A Different Incident? (1 Viewer)

Hobo

This is where I get slightly confused, because he has also been talking in his interviews about wanting players who self police themselves, taking responsibility, demanding more of each other and players that can think for themselves out on the pitch.

yes the above is required...but today his anger is about a failure to produce the "very bare minimum". It is not about having an excellent game or making mistakes; the bare minimum is you turn up and put a shift in, if things aren't going your way you work harder. You don't roll over and "go out with a whimper".

skybluefred

Pressley wants nodding dogs. Hence the 'disciples' bollocks he came out with the other week.
This week he is talking of 'banishing' players from the city ffs.
Players must be pissing themselves at some of the utter shit he spouts.
Actually think he has a god complex.

Well he's stung you into a reply:laugh:

skybluebeduff

Jeez! Don't mention David Icke down here! He only lives a short distance from me!

9408002-1.gif

ccfcdale

I know a Fleck and Madine were out on the piss. That's not a problem surely they were both unavailable for the game?

chiefdave

I know a Fleck and Madine were out on the piss. That's not a problem surely they were both unavailable for the game?

This is one of the problems with social media, not many of the players come across as that bothered when we lose which is bound to cause fans frustration.

torchomatic

THe other problem with social media is that fans make stuff up and before you know it....

This is one of the problems with social media, not many of the players come across as that bothered when we lose which is bound to cause fans frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread