A Different Game (1 Viewer)

I'm watching Accy Stanley v Burton this afternoon. Bearing in mind that they've needed help and been dug out of holes before, perhaps I should have brought a collection bucket for the save Cov City fund......

Nantwich Skyblues

have to let us know have heard the accy left winger is a bit special, lee molineau or something like that, guys at work raving about him

Nonleagueherewecome

There's lots of holes in Lancashire, they need digging out of them regularly.

Nonleagueherewecome

have to let us know have heard the accy left winger is a bit special, lee molineau or something like that, guys at work raving about him

Ex Everton and England U19I, done bugger all in his career, but smacked a hatrick the other week and scored a screamer on Saturday. I know he was a decent LB in FM about 2008, dunno where he plays now.

Yeah Molyneaux played left wing. Was very quiet but it was hard to judge anyone in such windy conditions. The Accy centre half, Winnard I think, was steady. Fowler came on with 20 mins to go, did nowt really and seemed to be carrying a few pounds.
What was notable was the fervent support throughout the game, not once did they get onto their players for any mistakes.
Im quick to boo when things are going badly, but the Accy support stayed until the end and backed them all the way. It went berserk when the 90th minute equaliser went in. And it lost me £25 at the bookies.

Users who are viewing this thread