A bit sad, but........ (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
............. what song do you want played at your funeral? Mine will be "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd. Two reasons. I am absolutely NUTS on Floyd and secondly, I will definately be Comfortably Numb!! :D

bamalamafizzfazz

I have always joked in saying, "Always look on the bright side of life" from the Life of Brian and Highway to Hell by AC/DC.

Seriuosly though I wouldn't like to think about it. Comfortably Numb is a cracker, would be very atmospheric ie, make people cry.

Woz01

............. what song do you want played at your funeral? Mine will be "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd. Two reasons. I am absolutely NUTS on Floyd and secondly, I will definately be Comfortably Numb!! :D

Watching BBC 4? I was bought up on Pink Floyd my mum and dad seen them at Wembley in 88? maybe?

bamalamafizzfazz

Just had a think about it and I think I would like The Beatles A Day in the Life. I love that song.

I will probably change my mind another ten times over the course of tonight though as I have the idea in my head now.

im-confused

ever heard a song called "haha you're dead" by greenday? I know greenday suck arse but sounds appropriate enough :)

Houchens Head

Watching BBC 4? I was bought up on Pink Floyd my mum and dad seen them at Wembley in 88? maybe?

Watching it now! I also have "Live in Pompei" on my PC. Remember going to watch this at the old Theatre One at midnight in the early 70's! Seen Floyd live at Knebworth about 88 - 89? Awsome!

Houchens Head

I would have something funny / legdendary! Aswad or something!

Aswad Nick!!!???? Funnily enough, they were the first act on at Knebworth when I went and seen Pink Floyd! (See my other post)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'm having this [video=youtube;10xkw8slmso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10xkw8slmso[/video]

egastap

All ready picked mine out and have it on a CD with my last will and testament and other instructions. It is 'Caoineadh Cú Chulainn' by Davy Spillane, played on the elbow pipes (Uillean pipes). The most beautiful sounding instrument on the planet. Boy, those Irish know some good music don't they?

And yes Houch, this is a bit sad and melancholic, but one day we've all gotta go! Just like to see the City back in the Prem before I kick it.

Houchens Head

All ready picked mine out and have it on a CD with my last will and testament and other instructions. It is 'Caoineadh Cú Chulainn' by Davy Spillane, played on the elbow pipes (Uillean pipes). The most beautiful sounding instrument on the planet. Boy, those Irish know some good music don't they?

And yes Houch, this is a bit sad and melancholic, but one day we've all gotta go! Just like to see the City back in the Prem before I kick it.

Just listened to this egastap. Lovely. Typical Irish music. (I'm a Paddy). Have you listened to some of the Fureys earlier stuff? Got loads of this type of music on their albums. Oh, and I'd like to see City back up there before I go!

egastap

Just listened to this egastap. Lovely. Typical Irish music. (I'm a Paddy). Have you listened to some of the Fureys earlier stuff? Got loads of this type of music on their albums. Oh, and I'd like to see City back up there before I go!

Yes, I like the Fureys also. I like most music genres except jazz and blues. I don't include c-rap as it isn't really music is it? In fact Rap music is an oxymoron is it not? Anyway I digress. Glad you like the Davy Spillane music.

Users who are viewing this thread