8 weeks and golden share not found. (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

At £350 a hour I don't think I would bother looking for it either ;)

The fact is

1) He can only get paid if he realises assets in LTD...at the moment he is still questioning that he has control over any assets ! Bizarre
2) Fees are then agreed by creditors. Arvo if they are the only ones with an economic interest ie offer doesnt repay their debt in full. Or if ARVO are paid in full, the unsecured creditors (ACL and possibly SISU if they have unsecured debt in LTD) will agree the fee

Could be a big write off if SISU get their way and the golden share is owned by Holdings..... and why its always surprised me he hasnt appeared to be fighting harder for the ownership of the golden share !!!

CCFCSteve

The fact is

1) He can only get paid if he realises assets in LTD...at the moment he is still questioning that he has control over any assets ! Bizarre
2) Fees are then agreed by creditors. Arvo if they are the only ones with an economic interest ie offer doesnt repay their debt in full. Or if ARVO are paid in full, the unsecured creditors (ACL and possibly SISU if they have unsecured debt in LTD) will agree the fee

Could be a big write off if SISU get their way and the golden share is owned by Holdings..... and why its always surprised me he hasnt appeared to be fighting harder for the ownership of the golden share !!!

Ignore that. Just read the CT article. Theres a tax refund that will just about cover his fees

Ashdown1

What an utter load of fucking bullshit..........and more days go by, the rich get richer and the club sinks into the quicksand !! Its not the cunting holy grail, has anyone tried under Glastonbury Tor ?! Do these morons not realise that with each week that passes more and more supporters will be looking elsewhere for entertainment come August !

Users who are viewing this thread