8 points better off (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

My point is entirely about the midfield.

Not sure what you are going on about to be honest.
@steve cooper said that a 3rd of our goals were coming from other areas of the pitch than the strikers.

You said that wasn't enough.

The top three have a similar ratio.

Thats my point..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tea & Busquets

Winning our next two matches puts us at guaranteed 6th place with everyone on the same games played, and possibly 5th if West Brom lose their next fixture. Some fans making us out to be in a worse position than we really are..

clint van damme

Both of the points being made here are true, we're having a great season despite the wailing of the doom merchants but also our midfield don't chip in with enough goals.

harvey098

Fulham have scored 27 goals from midfield this season. We have scored 4.

Kindergarten debate.

Not really sure you can use Fulham as the barometer of where we should be.

Agree we should be getting more goals from midfield but every team is set up in different ways. Some will play with a striker that holds it up for the midfield to run in behind whereas we have a midfield that feeds. That’s why we’re the only team in the league that has two strikers in double figures.

Gibbo

O'Hare, Sheaf and Hamer are probably our three most valuable players.
They all play in midfield (before you quible they are none of them out and out strikers nor defenders, ergo they are midfielders)
They all score high ratings match in match out particularly O'Hare and Sheaf
We don't score enough goals from midfield
Discuss

SAJ

I must say I was shocked when I saw that on Twitter, We're only 8 points better off than the same stage last year?

Not that much really considering the start we had, is it?

Anyone else slightly shocked by that?
So now we are 10 points in front of where we were last season. That in itself is a massive improvement. We are now on target for 70 points if we continue to score points at the same rate.

Users who are viewing this thread