60K a week (1 Viewer)

higgs

Callum Wilson on 60k a week what would our highest earner be on?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

O'Hare is on 10k.

SlowerThanPlatt

Crazy money for a championship player to be on a week his wages alone would pay most of our starting x11 wages

Not really, he’s a much better player than anyone in our squad and won’t be playing in the Championship this season

Kieranp96

Callum Wilson on 60k a week what would our highest earner be on?

I was told he was on over 100k a week, that's why I've been expecting him to move clubs this summer, if he is only on 60k a week (only) bourmouth can probaly keep him for another year.

Marty

Don't usually get involved in hearsay, but I've been told he's on a fair bit more then 100k, in talks with spurs and West ham, around £10 million transfer fee.

skyblue025

100k a week + appearance + goal bonus. Moving for 18-20 million. If a players swap deal is involved expect us to be stitched up as clubs will be saying both players valued a lot less. 3 clubs trying to sign him.

Robinsboy

I can never see the point to this kind of conversation because usually it's full of resentment and envy. People are too quick to judge others they don't know and 99% it's pure guess work. For the record, I hope Robins is the highest earner at the club because he has done the most.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm amazed in O'Hare is on 10k. If he is it'd suggest Walsh may not be as out of our range as we thought paywise. I'd certainly say he was more instrumental than O'Hare.

pusbccfc

I'm amazed in O'Hare is on 10k. If he is it'd suggest Walsh may not be as out of our range as we thought paywise. I'd certainly say he was more instrumental than O'Hare.

Problem is O'Hare is taking up a huge chunk of our wage bill, we can't spend that again.

ccfcway

He came on a free, I believe? That alone saved us 1million

this. 10k a week (I reckon it will be nearer £8k) is £520k a year, £1.5m for 3 years. We get 2 years out of him and sell him for a couple of million, great investment at very worst.

Greggs

Bayliss got 10 bags to play u23 for a Championship club. I don't think 10k for our highest earner is far off....

shepardo01

2 years ago, McNulty went to Reading on 8k p/w. We offered 4k (would have been top earner at that point) and could not compete.
Can't see us jumping to 10k p/w top earner, even now.

shmmeee

2 years ago, McNulty went to Reading on 8k p/w. We offered 4k (would have been top earner at that point) and could not compete.
Can't see us jumping to 10k p/w top earner, even now.

That said Boddy did say when we were promoted our wage bill would quadruple.

Users who are viewing this thread