6 championship clubs need bailout (1 Viewer)

Frostie

One of them is Derby. Been on the brink for a while, even before the crisis.

According to reports, Derby are about to spend close to £3m just to loan Harry Wilson for the season! Our whole squad cost around that amount, absolutely eye watering.

BornSlippySkyBlue

According to reports, Derby are about to spend close to £3m just to loan Harry Wilson for the season! Our whole squad cost around that amount, absolutely eye watering.
I struggle to believe the apparent fact that Derby are skint if they are about to drop that sort of money on a loan player. They most definitely shouldn’t be getting bailed out by anyone, if true.

Colin Steins Smile

I see that Peter Risdale is stating saying some Championship clubs could face administration before Christmas and stating that the PL needs to fund the Championship as well as L1 & 2.
This is the same Peter Risdale who speculated millions at Leeds and bankrupted that club. I hope he's not looking for a bailout for Preston, who he's now working for.
In that case...lets make sure they've paid the last instalment on Bayliss

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not really as Players would then insist on a clause to protect them by allowing a free transfer clause as well.

Not necessarily. It could be considered poor performance and thus could be sanctioned. I think it should be allied to wage increases as well.

Users who are viewing this thread