5underl4nd - no coins allowed (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Apparently since we last played there, all coins and vapes have been banned, so if you're prone to breaking a note for your round try and use them up (or pay by card if the technology has reached SunLun yet) throw them in the fruity or give them to the homeless or something don't let those scabby stewards take them.

rob9872

It's where they put away fans that is the issue.

You'll have to 'hoy' down some bricks or shit again!

pusbccfc

The kids are going to struggle without a vape for 90mins.

alexccfc99

Forgot they pretended we threw shit at them, hilarious idea 😂
Basically a load of arrogant grunters on their shitty forum have forced Sunderland to enforce this then, do they still genuinely believe glass bottles and bags of human shit were thrown from the away end when it was just one smoke bomb (not a ‘flare’ as they made out it was)

David O'Day

i'm not going all that way 2 days before xmas if i can't "hoy" a bag of coins and human shit at the away fans

It’sabatch87

It seems as though they want situations to occur at their stadium, why not just move the away supporters, I’m sure I’ve been years ago and we were in the opposite end?

skyblu3sk

12pcs Funny Poo Slingshot Toy for Kids Adults,10 Poo Mochi Squishy Toys with 2 Slingshot,Poop Finger Shooting Slingshot Prank for Kids,Fun Mini Rubber Slingshot Flying Poop Toys Joke Toys Xmas Gifts https://amzn.eu/d/fmsIyTy sorted Hoy them a fair way.

Users who are viewing this thread