5pm Tweet (2 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

Speak for yourself. I was always in favour of renewing and his last few games last season proved that was the right decision
Think majority of the forum agreed we needed to improve on him to progress.

Balli001

Which of the other teams from the playoffs last season or those aiming for promotion next season do you reckon would sign him?
Other teams in that position have similar players in their squads. Of course he isnt at the level of Sheaf or Hamer but then we arent going to have a squad full of first choices are we?

bigfatronssba

We’ve just come out of a traumatic relationship with one owner… the new one is yet to prove he’s any different

I think of us more like an abused Dog or Cat.
Our new owner seems nicer than the old one, but we’re still not sure we’re ready to trust immediately

Matt smith

Other teams in that position have similar players in their squads. Of course he isnt at the level of Sheaf or Hamer but then we arent going to have a squad full of first choices are we?
I don’t mind the contract extension

doesn’t need to be announced as a teaser on here though

ajsccfc

HalT5xR.png

I'm not one to read too much into things, but this to me says Hamer out, Doyle back in

TomRad85

Which of the other teams from the playoffs last season or those aiming for promotion next season do you reckon would sign him?
Tbf we get 9 subs on the bench next season and CM I would say is genuinely the only single position on the pitch we don't really need to be looking at. With that in mind it's just a case of 'he'll do'

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread