5pm Tweet (2 Viewers)

usskyblue

2 strikers, 5 defenders minimum. It's got to start sometime...

How about maybe a new goalkeeper m8?

giphy.gif

procdoc

Don't put your bedwetting problem on to me. Get a star chart. Every day you don't wet the bed you get a silver star. 3 silvers and you get a gold. 3 golds the you'll be fine.

I can't help you with your manners though.
I’m not the one bedwetting, you and your pal Saddlebrains do enough of it for everyone. Your constant negativity gets on everyone’s tits. I couldn’t give a shit about my manners to be honest

Speedie's Head

I’m not the one bedwetting, you and your pal Saddlebrains do enough of it for everyone. Your constant negativity gets on everyone’s tits. I couldn’t give a shit about my manners to be honest
Ah yes, playing to the gallery? You're just so clever prolapse

shmmeee

I have a theory:

Robins still has a scenario where Hamer goes and he needs to replace. He’s got money burning a hole but if starting at the top of his list and not moving on until it’s done or gone. So while we wait to see if McNally is coming for example we won’t buy anyone else for that money or in that position. Meanwhile there’s a bit held back in case Gus goes (and he doesn’t know how much for) and he needs to prioritise CM.

David O'Day

Like the idea we didn’t sign someone today because the players had a day off.
we're not likely to announce someone someone and do all the pictures and videos with staff when said staff are travelling back today from another country so try again mate.

Speedie's Head

I have a theory:

Robins still has a scenario where Hamer goes and he needs to replace. He’s got money burning a hole but if starting at the top of his list and not moving on until it’s done or gone. So while we wait to see if McNally is coming for example we won’t buy anyone else for that money or in that position. Meanwhile there’s a bit held back in case Gus goes (and he doesn’t know how much for) and he needs to prioritise CM.
You'd hope so but surely there was a strategy for replacing Tyler, Wags, Rose, Kane, Dabs anyway

shmmeee

You'd hope so but surely there was a strategy for replacing Tyler, Wags, Rose, Kane, Dabs anyway

Yeah but it’s the old rocks and sand in a jar analogy isn’t it? The difference between paying say £2m and £10k/wk for McNally and £3M and £20k/week is enough to mean another player can’t be brought in. So maybe you had some players in mind for reserve RWB for example, one on £5k one on £10k and a fee but has loads of potential. You don’t know which you can go for until the hypothetical McNally deal is resolved.

David O'Day

As has been said when you have a finite budget you set the priorities and work on them in that order as the amount spend on one player effects the available funds for another player.

There will be a plan, these things take time.

Speedie's Head

As has been said when you have a finite budget you set the priorities and work on them in that order as the amount spend on one player effects the available funds for another player.

There will be a plan, these things take time.
Actually you don't. It's disordered and you get get whoever you want to get when they're available. Dasilva in January for example - that didn't work out. This will all have been in the planning for months and months

Users who are viewing this thread