50p heads (1 Viewer)

Greggs

We have about 4 quids worth of them. Never seen such poor headers of the ball. Woody looks one way and head it the other. His goal must have hit a flat part

Baginton

ha ha your not wrong, I remember a few incidents, one in the second half the ball came over and Woody went to head it forward (a clear motion with his head) and it went off for a throw, side ways :whistle:

Steve.B50

I though Wood was ok last night, probably because I had £5 on him as first goal scorer.

We are very poor, no skill, not fight, cannot pass, no one wanted the ball. Would not mind if they just got stuck in.

TheHellion

Anyone remember Leon Barnett? :whistle:

I remember Leon Barnett at (I think) Scunthorpe or Doncaster a couple of seasons ago. Their player was running at the two centre-backs. Barnett ran one way, his partner the other, and the player had a clean run on goal and duly scored. It was like watching Moses pass through the Red Sea.

sidskyblue1967

Never mind the 50p heads ......... it`s the Toblerone boots I am worried about !!

The amount of time we mis control is truly appalling .

PUSB

SID

shy_tall_knight

Wood did not have a good game, he scored but defensively he was awful looks painfully slow, beaten easily often, uncomfortable with the ball at his feet, looked hell-bent on giving another penalty away by shirt pulling in the box. The back pass, the lack of challenge to ensure their forward had all the time needed to line up a shot and put it wide whilst woody looked on.

I thought it was Reece Brown making Wood play so badly now its clear they are both poor.

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone remember Leon Barnett? :whistle:

Last spotted hacking Suarez in the area and getting away with it by complaining to the ref that he's a diver during Norwich's 5-2 hammering on Saturday! He still looks a L1 player (at best).

You'll Never Beat McPake

I thought Woods goal came off his shoulder.....that's why it went in. If he'd got his head on it, it would have most likely gone out for a throwing on the half way line ;)

Baginton

I though Wood was ok last night, probably because I had £5 on him as first goal scorer.

We are very poor, no skill, not fight, cannot pass, no one wanted the ball. Would not mind if they just got stuck in.

What?? the back pass the nearly scored from, the shite man marking they nearly scored from, the dodgy headers, etc etc :facepalm:

Baginton

HAHA Leon Barnett... Luton must be pissing themselves at West Brom, they (Luton) had already been given £3million for Curtis Davis, then they got a further £2.5 million for Barnett mere 2 years later for Barnett :facepalm::whistle:

neither player are Premiershite material.

ccfcno9

We have about 4 quids worth of them. Never seen such poor headers of the ball. Woody looks one way and head it the other. His goal must have hit a flat part
Bizarre to single out Woods heading ability who scored our only goal of the game

Greggs

Bizarre to single out Woods heading ability who scored our only goal of the game

Not bizarre as 85% of headers I have seen him win in 5 years ricochet of his forehead at a strange angle.

Brighton Sky Blue

Last spotted hacking Suarez in the area and getting away with it by complaining to the ref that he's a diver during Norwich's 5-2 hammering on Saturday! He still looks a L1 player (at best).

He's a more baffling presence in the top flight than Titus fricking Bramble-a truly terrible centre half!

Users who are viewing this thread