500 more tickets coming (1 Viewer)

Monners

not knocking your away support as you have very good away followings, but I guess you thinking same as Notts fans . To still be in the tie come the 2nd Leg
I suspect that we both will in it for the 2nd leg. But don't quote me on that (actually you can if it goes tits up for us on Saturday)!

Mucca Mad Boys

How the frigging hell have they not even got close to selling out their away allocation yet?

That's truly appalling.

Their average home attendance is about 7,900-odd... I think they'll more or less sell it out, just not as quickly as we have.

Last edited:

Notts Man

How the frigging hell have they not even got close to selling out their away allocation yet?

That's truly appalling.

have to agree been slow. think there upto around 3000 sold now, it will be close to 3500- 4000 by Saturday I guess. crowds this season have been up average 8100 . but away support has always been ok, just not quick to snap tickets up, As for 2nd leg. I reckon if its a close result on Saturday, there will be around 18000 next Friday

but I guess 3000- 4000 for any team at an away game in league 2 that's live on TV also. is good support

Last edited:

Londonccfcfan

have to agree been slow. think there upto around 3000 sold now, it will be close to 3500- 4000 by Saturday I guess. crowds this season have been up average 8100 . but away support has always been ok, just not quick to snap tickets up, As for 2nd leg. I reckon if its a close result on Saturday, there will be around 18000 next Friday

but I guess 3000- 4000 for any team at an away game in league 2 that's live on TV also. is good support

Really surprised with take up so far, may be as you say its just slow... as another club starved of success and one of the bigger clubs support wise in League 2....your not exactly Accrington or Newport etc. most clubs in League 2 would have brought in their thousands for a Saturday night Play off semi especially localish.

Would have been interesting to see how many you would have brought down on Friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread