5 points off the play offs with 2 games in hand. (1 Viewer)

higgs

Two points from safety rock bottom of the table

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

I’d have taken just 5 points off playoffs before the season started.

Warwickhunt

depends i suppose what the EFL are going to do to us? 3 point deduction or even 3 points a game ? or £50k fine or both or suspended for 6 months to ensure we stick to the agreement?

SeaSeeEffCee

Tough run of games coming up now. Would have been nice to build some momentum with our kind home games to start the season…

covmark

depends i suppose what the EFL are going to do to us? 3 point deduction or even 3 points a game ? or £50k fine or both or suspended for 6 months to ensure we stick to the agreement?
We won't get a points deduction

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Greggs

Let's face it. We are far weaker than last season, a season in which we massively over achieved. Youth players deemed not good enough 6 months ago seem to have become main players in our squad. League 1 2023/2024

Sick Boy

Let's face it. We are far weaker than last season, a season in which we massively over achieved. Youth players deemed not good enough 6 months ago seem to have become main players in our squad. League 1 2023/2024
I wouldn’t say we’re far weaker but I definitely think we’ll struggle more this season due to lack of investment from the owners, plus the never ending sagas surrounding the club.
If we keep hold of Vik and CoH, I reckon we’ll finish lower midtable though, which would be a decent season still.

RegTheDonk

I wouldn’t say we’re far weaker but I definitely think we’ll struggle more this season due to lack of investment from the owners, plus the never ending sagas surrounding the club.
If we keep hold of Vik and CoH, I reckon we’ll finish lower midtable though, which would be a decent season still.
Annoyingly, Maats seems to be doing well at Burnley. Hope Bidwell can continue to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread