5 1/2 hrs (1 Viewer)

lagger

To queue for season tickets....two ladies working long and hard for gods sake ccfc give them help. Still absolute shambles.

Ashdown

Surely that's a huge positive ? Except for those in the actual queue of course.
I do hope SISU don't bust us week commencing September 8th and romp off with all your cash !!:eek:

ccfc92

To queue for season tickets....two ladies working long and hard for gods sake ccfc give them help. Still absolute shambles.

Do people not have work? Never known so many people able to queue all day for football tickets.

Just got back from the club shop after a 5 hour 25 min wait. Got there at 11.45 and left around 4.10. The ladies in the shop were working their arses off so fair play to them, but it was ridiculous having just 2 people serving when there were at least 3 people at the retail desk with no customers there. There were 3 people working on season tickets yesterday when the shitfields lot were transferring ST's (I was at the show yesterday getting my Wycombe JPT ticket). Back was aching, could hardly walk and we couldn't sit in block 12, so we have to go back to switch our seats in a couple of weeks, plus they didn't have any Concession ST's so ours will need to be posted out. But if you think about it, 5 and a half hours is nothing compared to the 12 months of hell we've all endured, so all considered, I'm just glad I can finally call myself a season ticket holder again

theferret

Just got back from the club shop after a 5 hour 25 min wait. Got there at 11.45 and left around 4.10. The ladies in the shop were working their arses off so fair play to them, but it was ridiculous having just 2 people serving when there were at least 3 people at the retail desk with no customers there. There were 3 people working on season tickets yesterday when the shitfields lot were transferring ST's (I was at the show yesterday getting my Wycombe JPT ticket). Back was aching, could hardly walk and we couldn't sit in block 12, so we have to go back to switch our seats in a couple of weeks, plus they didn't have any Concession ST's so ours will need to be posted out. But if you think about it, 5 and a half hours is nothing compared to the 12 months of hell we've all endured, so all considered, I'm just glad I can finally call myself a season ticket holder again

Did they explain why it is not possible to buy tickets in the south stand now?

torchomatic

Makes my near two hours wait yesterday not so bad. Same thing yesterday two ladies working non stop and two or three people just hanging around at the merchandise counter.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Makes my near two hours wait yesterday not so bad. Same thing yesterday two ladies working non stop and two or three people just hanging around at the merchandise counter.

they can only work with what they have it was always going to be like this when you throw whats usually a 2 month process into 10 days.

lifelongcityfan

as posted elsewhere, i was in the north stand and couldnt order online...spent all day trying to phone and only by chance managed to get through late afternoon.

I work 100 miles from cov and therefore cant get up there in the week to queue; also think the weekend will be chaotic with Gillingham on sale. so like othere felt it necessary to try and secure my season ticket ASAP.

Hobo

SISU just won't realise the potential at this club....no empathy with the fans.

fernandopartridge

Cheers for putting the times Liam. Good arithmetic lad.

Kingokings204

Should have just stayed at home and looked in a mirror.... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Lol set myself up for that didn't i.

Got to admit I don't see why people are queuing for 5 hours plus when some are doing it 5 minutes online.

Seems barmy to me

theferret

Lol set myself up for that didn't i.

Got to admit I don't see why people are queuing for 5 hours plus when some are doing it 5 minutes online.

Seems barmy to me

Indeed. To renew takes minutes, the problem starts when you want to move seats - it can't be done online. Still wouldn't queue all day, but getting through on the phone is nigh on impossible. I think I might just wait until after the Gills game. Can't be arsed hitting redial all day or standing in line for that long. I'lljust get a match ticket and a season ticket in a couple of weeks. Works out cheaper anyway.

jas365

I posted this in another thread, but someone else is getting my ST tomorrow and I'm giving them the cheuque. Do I need to make it payable to CCFC?

Users who are viewing this thread