4th signing - Monday - Liam Kelly (2 Viewers)

Captain Dart

Danny Hylton it is on a 2 year deal
Nothing on official site and he still has a contract next season with Luton.

hamil99

Facebook User
Hope this is true, seems like the kind of player we need. If Thomas signs, I'd be happy with our attacking options.

Liquid Gold

Oh shit

2WfMxcO.png
Favorited by Donald Trump

Polar

Alright lads, long-time lurker here. Decided to create an account purely due to the Carl Baker tweet, which momentarily led me to proclaim the certainty of promotion loudly at my desk.

Does anyone know where the rumours of Carl's return came from?

I for one would be happy if we got him back provided he stays fit - we could play him in a more CAM role if we wanted to keep Thomas on the right...not sure why Thomas is on the right in the first place tbh...

PUSB

covcity4life

Alright lads, long-time lurker here. Decided to create an account purely due to the Carl Baker tweet, which momentarily led me to proclaim the certainty of promotion loudly at my desk.

Does anyone know where the rumours of Carl's return came from?

I for one would be happy if we got him back provided he stays fit - we could play him in a more CAM role if we wanted to keep Thomas on the right...not sure why Thomas is on the right in the first place tbh...

PUSB

i heard he was in talks but did not want it leaked or some shizzle.

no ide aif true or not.

Nick

Administrator
Baker is under contract so would need a fee.

Isn't the rumour just because he used to play for us?

Great_Expectations

If it is Baker, then I'd be happy with the signing. He's a proven player at this level, he's experienced and he cares for the club.

Saying that, it would still feel anti climatic if the build up was for someone we've been linked with since the moment he left!

Captain Dart

Terry Gibson's perm

What the hell is going on surely fisher has told Robins we can't sign anybody before august

Alkhen

Plymouth reported Kelly to the FA for allegedly pushing a ball boy to the floor during the match. Video footage showing Kelly pushing the ball boy to the ground was subsequently released. The FA charged Kelly with violent conduct, claiming that a three-match suspension would be "clearly insufficient"

Nice lad then!?

Users who are viewing this thread