4pm on Saturday (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
So. Who’s going on Saturday?
It's a bit of a poor attempt to deflect away from the trust being just as bad and snidey as the others.

If they promote something, I'll hammer promotion and be there myself in a city shirt.

Shall we start guessing at why they refuse to?

skybluetony176

It's a bit of a poor attempt to deflect away from the trust being just as bad and snidey as the others.

If they promote something, I'll hammer promotion and be there myself in a city shirt.

Shall we start guessing at why they refuse to?

Shall I put you down as a maybe?

Grendel

You can't be bothered can you Grendel? You and all the others on here who have said we should do this we should do that and do nothing. Then you can all have a laugh and pat each other on the back when only 4 turn up

I’ve laid out my conditions for an appearance

Nick

Administrator
You can't be bothered can you Grendel? You and all the others on here who have said we should do this we should do that and do nothing. Then you can all have a laugh and pat each other on the back when only 4 turn up
Not really asking much for the fans organisation that claims to represent the fans to say or do something is it?

Grendel

The only condition should be your a city fan and your going to protest against the wasps end of. No other conditions no other excuses again you can't be bothered

So if Moz, the Rochdale chap with the rather unfortunate brush with a parliamentary select committee, the guy who insults Jimmy Hills name by crawling up wasps arse every day and the jellyfish CJ don’t show what are they?

skybluetony176

Not really asking much for the fans organisation that claims to represent the fans to say or do something is it?

You and others constantly say it doesn’t represent you. Here’s an opportunity for you to prove that and you’re squirming out of it by insisting that the entity that you celebrate not representing you must represent you. That’s pretty dumb.

skybluetony176

So if Moz, the Rochdale chap with the rather unfortunate brush with a parliamentary select committee, the guy who insults Jimmy Hills name by crawling up wasps arse every day and the jellyfish CJ don’t show what are they?

Your equal.

You have an opportunity to show you’re better than them but you seem incredibly reluctant to take that opportunity. It’s just weird.

Grendel

My condition is I’m doing it for my club. Didn’t realise that there should be another condition past that.

You never go to games so it’s not actually your club - go to the the groundshare if it happens or be a hiller

Nick

Administrator
You and others constantly say it doesn’t represent you. Here’s an opportunity for you to prove that and you’re squirming out of it by insisting that the entity that you celebrate not representing you must represent you. That’s pretty dumb.

I'm not squirming, im saying get the trust to announce it and push it and I'll 100% be there in my city shirt and a can of red stripe.

It's almost as if you don't realise how desperate you are to take any questions away from the trust.

Dumb? Must be clever only going to a football match to show support for somebody camping out.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I don't give a fuck about them. At their next meeting which I will attend having not been for a long time the wankers will get it from me as well.
This is about being a city fan not who is endorsing it or not what's the matter are you all scared with so few there people will work out who you are?

skybluetony176

I'm not squirming, im saying get the trust to announce it and push it and I'll 100% be there in my city shirt and a can of red stripe.

It's almost as if you don't realise how desperate you are to take any questions away from the trust.

Dumb? Must be clever only going to a football match to show support for somebody camping out.

The only desperate one is yourself. I’ll be there. I hope you join us but I won’t hold my breath.

Nick

Administrator
Are you suggesting I’m not? If you are please enlighten me on my thought process for doing this.
Your thought process is that if you go on about it enough, it means there's no flack for the trust being inept.

Please advise me of your thought process that you weren't going to go to support your club but as there are people camping out you actually did?

Nick

Administrator
I don't give a fuck about them. At their next meeting which I will attend having not been for a long time the wankers will get it from me as well.
This is about being a city fan not who is endorsing it or not what's the matter are you all scared with so few there people will work out who you are?

I've met your brother and you (without knowing). Why would I be scared?

Users who are viewing this thread