48 hours away from expulsion / New Ricoh Talks! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why weird?

Because you don’t go to games, don’t post on football related matters and only ever surface if it’s some anti club shite?

Nick

Administrator
Nope. Just can’t understand your attitude. It seems I’m not alone though.
Do you want the red carpet laying out or something? It won't happen im afraid, the same as it doesn't for the others.

Strange how this account back with vengeance all of a sudden. Far too obvious. It's like me going into cafe Nero moaning about stuff when I don't go in there anyway.

olderskyblue

I think you’ll find the server died m8.

Anyway Lazarus, where were you after SISU’s Council rebuttal ?

The site was on its last legs before that. The only thing left was a picture of you and your missus on the wall.. :)

BobbyDazzler

Do you want the red carpet laying out or something? It won't happen im afraid, the same as it doesn't for the others.

Strange how this account back with vengeance all of a sudden. Far too obvious. It's like me going into cafe Nero moaning about stuff when I don't go in there anyway.

Strange, weird??? You’re paranoid, man!

Nick

Administrator
Strange, weird??? You’re paranoid, man!
Not paranoid in the slightest. Maybe you can start posting tin foil hat GIFs to really fit in?

Embarrassing that you think it's anything but obvious.

A few gimps with no interest in ccfc trying to stick the boot in because I point out they look like twats that went all in backing anybody but ccfc and have been made to look silly. It's nothing more than that.

Maybe if you keep saying paranoid over and over people might believe it, it's not 2013 though and most will see it for what it is.

Nick

Administrator
Was it fuck. Knowl lost the will to fix the server.

GMK was always a mess, but 99% of us were spot on with this sorry situation, a fucking decade before we were all handed the damning statements.
It's that thing where people try to rewrite history.

Reactions: vow

Buster

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person who’s stance has changed over the years.
Youre flogging a dead horse trying to get sense here Bobby. These posters live on this site and there is a required pov to be in the gang . Ive been a season ticket holder since long ago, West end ,Main stand ,Sky Blue stand,Family stand,Corporate and now Block 16 . According to Nick I`m a raving flag waving Wasps supporter. I must have said something off plan.

better days

T
Nick can have an opinion and he should have an opinion. Just because it is his forum doesn't mean he has to be neutral. This isn't the BBC. It's easy not to log on and post if you don't like it.
BBC balanced?
Maybe it was in the past
Not so sure now

Grendel

Youre flogging a dead horse trying to get sense here Bobby. These posters live on this site and there is a required pov to be in the gang . Ive been a season ticket holder since long ago, West end ,Main stand ,Sky Blue stand,Family stand,Corporate and now Block 16 . According to Nick I`m a raving flag waving Wasps supporter. I must have said something off plan.

Strange that old Bobby said who would not support the club as a stance the owners

By that logic he now supports Sisu as he can’t keep away now

Nick

Administrator
Probably when you said about supporting wasps gave it away?

Another one who makes timely appearances with memory issues.

Grendel

Are in block 16 today? Saracans isn’t it?

BobbyDazzler

So it would seem. A shame really.

Grendel

A lot has happened in the last 3 years - have you being paying attention? Do views and stances have to be fixed?

Regarding the club yes - attend and support always

I was eleven in 87

How would people feel if the announcement came out that SISU have joined forces with Wasps and they had bought a 49% stake in the Ricoh?
With both of them joining forces with incentives for fans to buy tickets for the football and rugby, thus both earning money from both sports revenues?

SkyBlueDom26

How would people feel if the announcement came out that SISU have joined forces with Wasps and they had bought a 49% stake in the Ricoh?
With both of them joining forces with incentives for fans to buy tickets for the football and rugby, thus both earning money from both sports revenues?
Would need to be 50/50, 49% gives them wasps wankers control

torchomatic

T
BBC balanced?
Maybe it was in the past
Not so sure now

What I meant was...supposed to be balanced. Nick doesn't have to be. He is allowed an opinion.

SBAndy

Wouldn’t like it. Legitimises franchised sports in this country.

SkyBlueDom26

Only a matter of time now

Official Ricoh website listing car parking for cov 2019/20 season

Attachments

• 66D7619D-CEB0-4971-B1E6-098262ACFC1F.png
    66D7619D-CEB0-4971-B1E6-098262ACFC1F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread