4 wins to the Prem (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Following on from last weeks post of 5 wins - now we need 4 wins to be guaranteed the prem …. No bollox of anything else we win the next 4 we are in the prem

Greggs

well, 1 draw, 1 loss and 2 wins if we're being pedantic.

fatso

In fact, we could lose 2, win 1, draw 1 and win a penalty shoot out to get promoted.

Alternatively, we lose the next game and it could be season over.

Last edited:

robbiekeane

Got chatGPT to help me with scenarios

Coventry remains 5th place:

• Coventry wins against Middlesbrough OR
  • Coventry draws against Middlesbrough, and Millwall doesn't win
Coventry finishes 6th place:

• Coventry draws against Middlesbrough, and Millwall wins OR
  • Coventry loses against Middlesbrough, Millwall loses or draws, Sunderland and West Brom don't win by enough goals to surpass Coventry's goal difference
Coventry finishes 7th place:

• Coventry loses against Middlesbrough, Millwall wins or draws, and one of Sunderland or West Brom wins, surpassing Coventry's goal difference, while the other doesn't win or doesn't surpass Coventry's goal difference
Coventry finishes 8th place:

• Coventry loses against Middlesbrough, Millwall wins or draws, Sunderland and West Brom both win and surpass Coventry's goal difference

Last edited:

slowpoke

Another nervy week ahead of us, we kick-off in the play-offs, it’s others with it all to do, those thinking Boro will lie down think again, if I was them I’d be thinking of the group who are the least likely I want to play and it has to be us, we are the form team, one defeat in 16, Millwall must win, Sunderland must not lose, Preston on the beach, Blackburn need at least a point today against a qualified Luton perhaps having a breather.
Middlesbrough are at Rotherham Monday who mustn’t lose and we know the merry Millers can mix it a bit hopefully they will mix it a lot.

shmmeee

Another nervy week ahead of us, we kick-off in the play-offs, it’s others with it all to do, those thinking Boro will lie down think again, if I was them I’d be thinking of the group who are the least likely I want to play and it has to be us, we are the form team, one defeat in 16, Millwall must win, Sunderland must not lose, Preston on the beach, Blackburn need at least a point today against a qualified Luton perhaps having a breather.
Middlesbrough are at Rotherham Monday who mustn’t lose and we know the merry Millers can mix it a bit hopefully they will mix it a lot.

Blackburn play tomorrow FYI

Users who are viewing this thread