4 times in a row now (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I'm certain if Gus stayed fit, we win that play off final.

We were poor at Exeter, he came on after the hour and turned the game. At Incester he was subbed at 1nil up and we lost, the same again tonight.

Has any one player ever been more influential than Hamer in this current set up? Please Doug, just give him whatever he wants and make him sign!!!!

pusbccfc

That's why any less than £10m is worth keeping and risking him going on a free.

He dragged us into the play offs when Vik went quiet.

fernandopartridge

I don't think Hamer going off was the reason we lost last night, poor defending and finishing was. As it was on Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

hamertime

I'm certain if Gus stayed fit, we win that play off final.

We were poor at Exeter, he came on after the hour and turned the game. At Incester he was subbed at 1nil up and we lost, the same again tonight.

Has any one player ever been more influential than Hamer in this current set up? Please Doug, just give him whatever he wants and make him sign!!!!
I think there may be some truth in that. It’s probably why prem clubs are not falling over themselves to sign him. He eats what he wants, drinks what he’s wants, shags what’s he wants and plays golf when he wants. If I had that much talent I’d probably do the same.

SeaSeeEffCee

If our team isn’t good enough to beat Wimbledon without Hamer we may as well accept relegation now seeing as he’ll be off before the end of the window.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I don't think Hamer going off was the reason we lost last night, poor defending and finishing was. As it was on Saturday.

But if we're missing that many chances how's it going to be when we lose the main force creating them?

*Personally I think Simms and Wright will start scoring - they've both got decent records in the past.

mark82

Equally, I don't think we lose if he stays on. We'll never know though. Yesterday was about building his fitness. If he hadn't had the injury in the playoff final he'd likely never have played yesterday.

SeaSeeEffCee

I did a long time ago, your post was nonsense and it mentioned relegation ergo it was the first nonsense about being relegated.

Maybe you should take up your own advice.
Clearly whoever taught you did a pretty bad job as they don’t seem to have touched on comprehension.

Users who are viewing this thread