4 - 2 - 3 - 1 Formation Robins should try (1 Viewer)

jassie78

I think Robins should try this formation 4 - 2 - 3 - 1

----------------------------------Mcgoldrick---------------------------------------

Christie------------------------------- Fleck ---------------------------------Hussey

-------------------------Bailey-------- ----------------Moussa----------------------

Reckord---------------- Wood--------------------- Brown ---------------------Clarke

-----------------------------------Murpy--------------------------------------------

Subs

Left back - Kilbane
Right back ?
Centre backs William/Malaga/Camron
MC Barton/Jennings/Henderson/Thomas/
Attacking Mid Left Bell
Attacking Mid Right O'Donavan/ Mcsheffery
Attacking Mid centre Baker
Striker Cody/Elliot/Mcsheffery/Ball

The attacking Mid Left cuts inside with right foot through balls/shots.
The attacking Mid Right cuts inside with Left foot through balls/shots.
Getting attacking wingers with pace cost money, we can use Hussey and Christie for that since they are quick. Left and Right backs are easier to replace.

Baker can be cover for fleck and can player the attacking midfielder role he played at stockport.

Bailey and mousa Primary roles holding mid centre winning balls and passing to attacking players.

The three attacking players behind striker should tuck in with Bailey & Moussa when we haven't got ball to pack midfield with 5 men with Hussey and Christie sprint down the flanks and fleck in mid to hit teams on counter when we win balls in midfield.

Any thoughts on my idea or does everybody thing am totally mad lolz

Grendel

you want to play full backs as attacking wingers??? yes you are totally mad

Am I reading this right? Is Hussey on the right wing and Christie a left winger?

lord_garrincha

I don't think he wants to lose his job before Christmas, but if he does, then I'm sure he'll use them players in that formation.

stupot07

Germany play that formation - they play Podolski and Muller in those role......he's gone for Hussey and Christie:facepalm:

jassie78

Yes but not going down the byline and crossing balls. Hussey on attacking right cutting inside using left foot since he has strong left foot and Christie has strong right foot use him as attacking left to cut in side.

Grendel

Germany play that formation - they play Podolski and Muller in those role......he's gone for Hussey and Christie:facepalm:

And on their wrong side!!

ricohman

Lol playing too much fifa mate, i find it really funny when people suggest formations for current managers. Like they know better

Grendel

Grendel

Can he try the Development Director's job first? ;-)

Tut tut. However, I must admit you may have a point. I was reminded the other day Waggot (I assume it was him) appointed Les Reid as Charlton manager - a man so hopeless he may even make Thorn look good.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Tut tut. However, I must admit you may have a point. I was reminded the other day Waggot (I assume it was him) appointed Les Reid as Charlton manager - a man so hopeless he may even make Thorn look good.

Must have made him really, really mad......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=A%20Waggott&defid=4185614

Grendel

Yes but not going down the byline and crossing balls. Hussey on attacking right cutting inside using left foot since he has strong left foot and Christie has strong right foot use him as attacking left to cut in side.

Bit like Tommy Hutchison you mean? Yes you may be on to something.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Hussey? Strong left foot? Yes, right up there with Douglas Bader

I really dont get this sorry. To continue the tone of the post and considering Murphy has been getting stick perhaps we could drop oggy in between the sticks?

Grendel

I really dont get this sorry. To continue the tone of the post and considering Murphy has been getting stick perhaps we could drop oggy in between the sticks?

Don't be silly - Oggy is a goalkeeper - in this formation he'd be better in central midfield.

Sky Blue Sheepy

I'm gonna be mocked for this - but that's the formation I use...
And as fo Hussey - his style is basically a league 1 version of Gareth Bale - he'snot bad at going forward, but suspect defensively at times. The new loanees have looked good so far, so I don't see why you'd drop them. The OP isn't as odd as most are making out...

Mary_Mungo_Midge

And as fo Hussey - his style is basically a league 1 version of Gareth Bale - he'snot bad at going forward, but suspect defensively at times. The new loanees have looked good so far, so I don't see why you'd drop them. The OP isn't as odd as most are making out...

He moves more like Gareth Chilcott than Gareth Bale

stupot07

The only similarity between Bale and Hussey is that they are both left footed.....

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not the formation that is wrong, it is the team selection

Neither player can shoot and there crossing is inconsistent, both players weak foot are virtually non existent. Both are ok dribblers and Christie has some pace but neither have the composure to play in the final third

Sutty

I've seen Hussey and Christie selected on the side of a midfield 4 before, and I can just about understand it, but as out and out inverted wingers?

Up North Sky Blue

I think Robins should try this formation 4 - 2 - 3 - 1

----------------------------------Mcgoldrick---------------------------------------

Christie------------------------------- Fleck ---------------------------------Hussey

-------------------------Bailey-------- ----------------Moussa----------------------

Reckord---------------- Wood--------------------- Brown ---------------------Clarke

-----------------------------------Murpy--------------------------------------------

Subs

Left back - Kilbane
Right back ?
Centre backs William/Malaga/Camron
MC Barton/Jennings/Henderson/Thomas/
Attacking Mid Left Bell
Attacking Mid Right O'Donavan/ Mcsheffery
Attacking Mid centre Baker
Striker Cody/Elliot/Mcsheffery/Ball

The attacking Mid Left cuts inside with right foot through balls/shots.
The attacking Mid Right cuts inside with Left foot through balls/shots.
Getting attacking wingers with pace cost money, we can use Hussey and Christie for that since they are quick. Left and Right backs are easier to replace.

Baker can be cover for fleck and can player the attacking midfielder role he played at stockport.

Bailey and mousa Primary roles holding mid centre winning balls and passing to attacking players.

The three attacking players behind striker should tuck in with Bailey & Moussa when we haven't got ball to pack midfield with 5 men with Hussey and Christie sprint down the flanks and fleck in mid to hit teams on counter when we win balls in midfield.

Any thoughts on my idea or does everybody thing am totally mad lolz

mad for using words like "lolz" and mad for being allowed on this forum. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread