4,000+ Allocation for Bristol City (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Taken from the Bristol City website:

"The club will be opening the Dolman and Williams Stands for both fixtures, with only away supporters housed in the Atyeo Stand."

Let's take 1,500 down there and cheer the lads on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

I will be there as well plus one more..

pusbccfc

I am going with a few. Most important game of the season.

RoboCCFC90

Tempted,

Is it on TV ?

Not from what I have seen, but I think the Football League has yet to choose which fixture will be aired.

letsallsingtogether

Not from what I have seen, but I think the Football League has yet to choose which fixture will be aired.

Only tend to choose us when we are home?

I'm also going :)

ccfcdale

Do we know ticket prices yet? Booked the night off work so I'm hoping the lads will repay my faith in them...

Otis

Tempted,

Is it on TV ?

Well these are the fixtures for Wednesday 10th Dec.
[h=1]» Fixtures : Wednesday 10th December 2014[/h]
Wednesday 10th December 2014

English Johnstone's Paint Trophy Southern Semi-Final
Bristol City
vCoventry City19:45
UEFA Champions League First Round Group E
Bayern MunichvCSKA Moscow19:45
RomavManchester City19:45

UEFA Champions League First Round Group F
Ajax
vApoel Nicosia19:45
Barcelona
vParis Saint-Germain19:45

UEFA Champions League First Round Group G
Chelsea
vSporting Lisbon19:45
NK Maribor
vSchalke 0419:45

UEFA Champions League First Round Group H
Athletic Bilbao
vBATE Borisov
FC Porto
vShakhtar Donetsk

Sky have both Man City (Sky Sports 5) and Chelsea (Sky Sports 1), so I don't see they will have a 3rd live game showing at the same time on another channel, especially not as it is the JPT.

Shame, would have been nice for those of us who can't go to away games. Get through this one though and the next would surely be covered live.

I notice Bristol play on the Sunday before too, which is a bonus for us perhaps. They play Telford in the FA Cup at 2 p.m. on the Sunday and we don't have any fixture that weekend.

Might possibly work to our advantage.

LB87ccfc

Unsure about the title on this, the away end this season at Bristol City has a total allocation of 1100, not seen anywhere them saying we would be able to have more if needed yet.

RoboCCFC90

Unsure about the title on this, the away end this season at Bristol City has a total allocation of 1100, not seen anywhere them saying we would be able to have more if needed yet.

As per the quote on the OP Bristol City have allocated there entire stand to us, only two stands are open to home fans for this fixture..

lewys33

I'm going to try and go, although I have no holiday left at work so may have to make time up elsewhere.

pusbccfc

One round later people wouldve be queuing down the car park again.

That's what is frustrating.

There will probably be around 700 fans who go to Bristol for this round, but if we win there will be thousands wanting to go the away leg next round.

Had this been a round later, 4000 would have been the minimum!

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets for Coventry City's Johnstone's Paint Trophy Area semi-final against Bristol City at Ashton Gate are on now on priority sale.

Tickets for this fixture are now on sale to season ticket holders and members, with tickets being released on general sale on Monday, December 1st.

You can purchase up to four tickets per registered user. This is an all ticket fixture and the club have received 1119 tickets.

TICKETS WILL BE REMOVED FROM SALE ON Wednesday, December 10th at 12pm subject to availability.

Due to the redevelopment at Ashton Gate away fans will be situated in the same stand as the family area.

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...s-paint-trophy-bristol-city-sale-2105746.aspx

RoboCCFC90

Got mine!

cornoccfc

Gutted, have made all the JPT games so far, and cannot make 10th Dec :(

wingy

Should hopefully be able to get to this as work Is slacking off.

Unless I can convince myself to part with some Hard earned and head for the Canaries or Goa.

Users who are viewing this thread