3rd Kit Offer (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

I got bought a replica of this a couple of years ago for my Birthday, I will see if I can find out where it was from. That was my fave kit ever as well.
That would be class cheers mate, been looking for ages, Chinese sites and everything but no joy so far.

Frostie

Extremely jealous Frostie! Thing of beauty.

Not a patch on the real thing of course but a decent replica!
I'm not sure why that one specifically is unavailable from him now, maybe drop him a message as he still seems to do others & even the cushion of that design etc.
If nobody else has one, just keep an eye on eBay is probably you're best bet.

Ccfcisparks

Not a patch on the real thing of course but a decent replica!
I'm not sure why that one specifically is unavailable from him now, maybe drop him a message as he still seems to do others & even the cushion of that design etc.
If nobody else has one, just keep an eye on eBay is probably you're best bet.
I saw that they have the Cup Winners top on the site. What’s the best way to contact him?

Liquid Gold

FMC have an ebay store where they still do the occasional Cov kit. They have random sizes, probably to make themselves look like a reseller.

I'm sure someone was after one of these recently

Esoterica

The 4 inch size gap between M and L seems pretty big! Do they fit like a modern football shirt? I left it too late to get the 2-Tone shirt and would like this one. I'm normally an M but I don't want to look like Mark Robins wearing Callum O'Hare's shirt.

mark82

The 4 inch size gap between M and L seems pretty big! Do they fit like a modern football shirt? I left it too late to get the 2-Tone shirt and would like this one. I'm normally an M but I don't want to look like Mark Robins wearing Callum O'Hare's shirt.

As a general rule I'd go one size up from what you normally buy.

Liquid Gold

I like baggy so normally get an L in t-shirts but this is a tight L

larry_david

I went for medium. Ordered medium away kit and it fits perfectly but this is after a weight lose regime on my part.

Home kit this season L is too big (although perfectly passable) but last seasons L fit about right too so I have no idea if this years sizes are different.

Having said all that, this one may have been a mistake as it's white, God knows.

Sick Boy

I went for medium. Ordered medium away kit and it fits perfectly but this is after a weight lose regime on my part.

Home kit this season L is too big (although perfectly passable) but last seasons L fit about right too so I have no idea if this years sizes are different.

Having said all that, this one may have been a mistake as it's white, God knows.
I'm a large in t-shrits and found this season's fit more to size than the ones last season.

Johnnythespider

I'm a large in t-shrits and found this season's fit more to size than the ones last season.
Agree with this, normally a large went with xl last season which fitted fine then this season xl fitted like an xl so have ordered a large 3rd shirt, we shall see how it goes.

Johnnythespider

Agree with this, normally a large went with xl last season which fitted fine then this season xl fitted like an xl so have ordered a large 3rd shirt, we shall see how it goes.
Just received this, too tight so have ordered an XL and will return this one to the shop

Users who are viewing this thread