32000 crowd (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

If they are giving out 5,000 freebies then their actual attendance is the same as ours now. No wonder they’re not fixing the leaks and cracks in the stadium.

Grendel

Wasps losing to Leicester at Ricoh.
Its live on BT sport.

Feels odd and sad to see

Interestingly tickets the same team as opponents (Leicester) on Dec 2 are already been advertised with 30% discount.

Nick

Administrator
4,000 free tickets for Bedworth Armistice apparently for a game in November. That's a fair few before you get to the usual freebies they hand out.

There is handing a few out, then there is thousands!

Otis

4,000 free tickets for Bedworth Armistice apparently for a game in November. That's a fair few before you get to the usual freebies they hand out.

There is handing a few out, then there is thousands!
All in the hope that some will come back and pay.

From my experience with things, on the whole I would say people just say thanks very much for the free ticket and then are quite happy to just wait around until the next free ticket.

I have loaned out my ST a few times over the years and not one person has then gone on to purchase a ticket, or come again unless it's another freebie.

SkyBlue79

Didn't realise the pests were playing today, I didn't think there was any Premiership Rugby this weekend. I even took a cockney Wasp to the Butts this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread