30k ? Long way off that (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

There were more Coventry fans at a game against Port Vale in the middle of a season 2 years ago.

Last night was the clubs first ever play off match..

Covstu

The weather took a lot by surprise so not walk up traffic. I thought we would get to 20k but very surprised to see how sparse the away end looked. How much does their cow shed hold and have they sold out?

Nick

Administrator
Yawn
Not still going on about "You once supported Sisu" are we.
Your like dog sh1t on the pavement of life.
Get some new phrases, that one didn't work the other multiple times you tried it.

I'm going on about somebody else tangling themselves up trying to say somebody else is wrong.

You would have realised that if you had an ounce of sense.

italiahorse

Get some new phrases, that one didn't work the other multiple times you tried it.

I'm going on about somebody else tangling themselves up trying to say somebody else is wrong.

You would have realised that if you had an ounce of sense.

But it’s crass bringing me into a thread I wasn’t even contributing too.
The big man in the bike shed at school slagging everyone off to the girls.
How clever is it to live on here 24 hours a day wearing down anyone that disagrees with your () highly opinionated views?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
How clever is it to live on here 24 hours a day wearing down anyone that disagrees with your () highly opinionated views?
Grendel gets mentioned lots in Biamou threads.
As do CC4L and it's a buzzard in any spelling related ones (for different reasons...).
Otis for train tickets.
Dongo for charity bets (and Lord Lucan ones)...
And Italia for when someone has an epic fail. To 'italia' is virtually a verb ;)

italiahorse

Grendel gets mentioned lots in Biamou threads.
As do CC4L and it's a buzzard in any spelling related ones (for different reasons...).
Otis for train tickets.
Dongo for charity bets (and Lord Lucan ones)...
And Italia for when someone has an epic fail. To 'italia' is virtually a verb ;)
Fair enough.
Although to fail on here can be regarded as success in my mind. I can’t be a nodding donkey when I have so much to pass on.
I feel like a missionary just discovered a lost tribe.

clint van damme

Fair enough.
Although to fail on here can be regarded as success in my mind. I can’t be a nodding donkey when I have so much to pass on.
I feel like a missionary just discovered a lost tribe.

you're a sycophant who discovered a wandering and unwelcome tribe.

Nick

Administrator
I'm talking about when somebody gives it loads about others being wrong and it often turns out they are factually wrong themselves. Nothing to do with opinion.

Otis

And I can only apologise.

What can I say, it's a disease. :)

ajsccfc

We can knock Notts Man and his penmanship, but he's dangled a worm out here and caused a massive fishfight. Hats off Notts, your a crafty 1 m8

Users who are viewing this thread