3 wins in 17 games (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Looked at the table for the first time in weeks. Deary me. Why are we in the position? Let's hope the brand new emergency formation sorts things out....

Oh yeah, these fucking adverts everywhere are a fucking nightmare. Lend us a tenner @Nick

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think it may only take us the next 5 games to get another 3 wins. Im starting to look on the optimism side again no idea why, think I’ve lost the plot

Esoterica

I think it may only take us the next 5 games to get another 3 wins. Im starting to look on the optimism side again no idea why, think I’ve lost the plot
We’ll be pushing mid table by New Year by becoming hard to beat and excited by what we might do in the January transfer window. Decent number 8 in and we’ll be comfortable for the rest of the season.

Greggs

Nearly half way through the season, only won 3 games......

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We’ll be pushing mid table by New Year by becoming hard to beat and excited by what we might do in the January transfer window. Decent number 8 in and we’ll be comfortable for the rest of the season.
I hope your right. I've been telling myself for ages the performances aren't bad and once it clicks and the strikers start putting away chances we'll be alright. But there's only so long you can keep telling yourself that before you have to actually start seeing it happening on the pitch.

Samo

I think the OP is genuinely disappointed when we do win.

stupot07

Looked at the table for the first time in weeks. Deary me. Why are we in the position? Let's hope the brand new emergency formation sorts things out....

Oh yeah, these fucking adverts everywhere are a fucking nightmare. Lend us a tenner @Nick
It's 18 in all competitions if you add the league cup game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Viktor17

No one is happy, no one is excused of criticism- however we don’t need to have an extreme left or right view all the time. Strikers are shit for example or Robins is on borrowed time or king is a fraud?!?!.

Strikers are shit headline - have we played to their strengths? Have we delivered good quality opportunities? Are they settled? Do they have personal stuff going on? So much more to it.

clearly it can’t keep going on and robins quite rightly has to shoulder responsibility as do players.
The club is light years ahead of where’s its been for last 20 years and there just seems a constant need to find negativty / finding fault / a scape goat.

napolimp

Do you need to start the same thread, with a slightly different title, every few days? Or is just a case of you not getting any attention away from this forum, so your desperate to seek validation? May be worth you having a sit down chat with your partner... if you really have one and they're not made up. Good luck 🙏

Greggs

Do you need to start the same thread, with a slightly different title, every few days? Or is just a case of you not getting any attention away from this forum, so your desperate to seek validation? May be worth you having a sit down chat with your partner... if you really have one and they're not made up. Good luck 🙏
So taking 1 minute out of my very busy day to write a post on a forum means you can psychoanalyse me. You're wasted at McDonalds.

CV22SBA

Will a new number 8 make our strikers start to hit the target? As shown in a previous post our issue is not creating chances it’s actually scoring them. This is going to be a long old season and although I don’t think we’ll get relegated I do think we’ll finish in the bottom 5.

Matt smith

Will a new number 8 make our strikers start to hit the target? As shown in a previous post our issue is not creating chances it’s actually scoring them. This is going to be a long old season and although I don’t think we’ll get relegated I do think we’ll finish in the bottom 5.
Bottom 5 is an absolutely abysmal season, and you’d have to think that would be unacceptable in DK’s mind

I think we’ll just about stay up

Sbarcher

We are this season's Huddersfield. We will to call up Colin in April.

Matt smith

We are this season's Huddersfield. We will to call up Colin in April.
Huddersfield didn’t spend 20 million or so either

pretty poor our start to the season and that’s being polite

haji wright was 8 million bloody hell, for that you expect an awful lot more, albeit he’s looked slightly better recently to his credit

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Nearly half way through the season, only won 3 games......

Awkward Topher Grace GIF by ABC Network

Users who are viewing this thread