3 new sites identified by SISU/Council (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Fletcher was also credited by Dave Johnson for a very lengthy tiresome tirade one his website - The Jimmy Hill Way

Sisu will never engage with the Trust when they have imbeciles like Johnson around and have already said they will not engage with Fletcher

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Bollocks, he's had plenty of time to try and make an impact or resign if he's being overruled. He's as complicit as the rest of them.
I think the truth is somewhere between yours and Marks posts. You have to give him some credit, regardless of how little we all tend to agree with it, at least he does front up and 'answer' some questions. If he didn't there would be literally noone to direct it to. That said I agree with you, and think he should have done the decent thing and resigned by now. The quicker that farce dissolves the better. They represent no one who has any idea about CCFC. The danger they pose is they have some level of influence on those who are CCFC 'fans' who don't really pay any attention to whats going on and turn up once a season

chiefdave

Fletcher was also credited by Dave Johnson for a very lengthy tiresome tirade one his website - The Jimmy Hill Way

Sisu will never engage with the Trust when they have imbeciles like Johnson around and have already said they will not engage with Fletcher
Did the trust ever officially say what happened to Kalns? Can only remember a comment from CJ on here, nothing official.

Would be interesting to know how they can have Johnson but not Kalns when the two of them are thick as thieves.

Grendel

Did the trust ever officially say what happened to Kalns? Can only remember a comment from CJ on here, nothing official.

Would be interesting to know how they can have Johnson but not Kalns when the two of them are thick as thieves.

He wasn’t allowed to be re-elected - got very angry it seems with me as did Roger - as you say it makes no difference as he’s a close mate of Johnson - if you google him he’s associated with ccfc Phoenix group - go figure - and has zero social media presence himself

Liquid Gold

I think the truth is somewhere between yours and Marks posts. You have to give him some credit, regardless of how little we all tend to agree with it, at least he does front up and 'answer' some questions. If he didn't there would be literally noone to direct it to. That said I agree with you, and think he should have done the decent thing and resigned by now. The quicker that farce dissolves the better. They represent no one who has any idea about CCFC. The danger they pose is they have some level of influence on those who are CCFC 'fans' who don't really pay any attention to whats going on and turn up once a season
I would have agreed with you a year ago perhaps but my patience with them and him has worn out. He's either trying to distract us and doing an incredibly poor job of it or is simply thick as fuck and can't see he's being used.

Nick

Administrator

To be fair, nothing has been answered.

Same with Neil, absolutely no reply to any direct questions.

It took shit loads of hassling just to get a couple of lines of what happened at the meeting with Wasps, now it's radio silence.

Why are these people going to meet the EFL? Neil doesn't have the grasp of the basics of what's gone on, what's he going to say to them or ask them?

Great_Expectations

Strange, Neil has no mention of Wasps completely bullshitting him?

Strangest bit is him going on about a propaganda machine.

It's almost as if the irony is lost.

For somebody who used to edit a newspaper and runs a PR company, he really isn't the brightest spark.

Obviously the whole being puppets of Wasps/CCC is bad enough, but I actually found these tweets to be an absolute disgrace.

A representative of the ‘official’ fans trust openly criticising our team is wrong, especially considering the season so far. Any excuse for negativity around the club.

Clueless, attention seeking egomaniac.

Skybluefaz

To be fair, nothing has been answered.

Same with Neil, absolutely no reply to any direct questions.

It took shit loads of hassling just to get a couple of lines of what happened at the meeting with Wasps, now it's radio silence.

Why are these people going to meet the EFL? Neil doesn't have the grasp of the basics of what's gone on, what's he going to say to them or ask them?
Do we know when the meeting is?

Grendel

The 'Trust' is an actual embarrassment to the club and the fans and needs to be shutdown.

It is but to the independent observer represents fans views.

Grendel

who the fuck is neil white lol no idea!

He has been a regulator contributor on the after match phone in for many years. He’s a chum of Linnell and fits in well with the rest of the board

Nick

Administrator
As I stated we asked why they can’t do a deal. What harm would it do. We asked if they’re not worried about losing what do they have to lose. We asked if they realised what damage it was doing to the local businesses and community. Can’t really expand more than I have.

This doesn't match up with what Neil said to the Telegraph:

The fans group also believes Ricoh owners Wasps would welcome further dialogue.

JulianDarbyFTW

This doesn't match up with what Neil said to the Telegraph:

That quote in the Telegraph is there just to stir the pot again. They only have one message which is 'big, bad SISU'. So now we'll get people saying 'Wasps want to talk and SISU don't'.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread