3 new signings - Conor Henderson , Jamie Reckford , Franck Moussa (1 Viewer)

PVA

Regarding Robins being a 'loanaholic', two things...

First, as others have said, were outside the transfer window so the only players he can bring in are loans and frees.

Secondly and most importantly, who cares? If they are better than what we have then great, the more the merrier. Plenty of teams have gotten promoted by using the loan market. I've thought for years we don't use the system properly. Last year was the first time in years we got a couple of decent loanees.

Black6Osprey

Very happy with todays players. We all know we currently have some real weaknesses and to be fair Robins has acted quickly to improve the left hand side and the pace of the team.

Interested to see if they go straight in. I hope so.

cloughie

as these players were obviously lined up ,

that puts to bed the theory that incey wincy was first choice manager

Last edited:

chroniclesofal

I'm an Arsenal fan, just wanted to add to the Henderson praise, you guys have got yourselves a fine player. Don't think he'll make it at the Emirates but definitely good enough to play for someone like Everton. Great left foot as others have said and good at free kicks, good passer, strong, and quite a few other strings to his bow. Fitness may be a concern after his cruciate injury but if he stays fit he should be a great asset. Hope he does well for you.

Tobias Fünke

FFS, I come on here expecting to find the usual miserable despair and all I see is optimism.
Let's keep this up and stick with the new manager and get behind the team, if the result tomorrow isn't a win but the performance is an improvement and the desire from the team is there then lets give it time. It'll take a while for the squad to blend and for everyone to find their feet with how the manager wants to run things now.

LilleSkyBlue

as these players were obviously lined up ,

that puts to bed the theory that incey wincy was first choice manager

Yeah, the more so as squad numbers 32, 33 and 34 were all conveniently vacant... prime loan signing shirt numbers as well. They've been preparing Robins' arrival for a while, the figures are there!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

FFS, I come on here expecting to find the usual miserable despair and all I see is optimism.
Let's keep this up and stick with the new manager and get behind the team, if the result tomorrow isn't a win but the performance is an improvement and the desire from the team is there then lets give it time. It'll take a while for the squad to blend and for everyone to find their feet with how the manager wants to run things now.

With an avatar and username that cool, you'll get a "like" from me every time you post, hermano.

When's that movie out? Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread