3 Deaths (1 Viewer)

Kuklinski

I am just watching Central News. They are showing the funeral of the 3 young asian lads killed during last weeks riots. Their death was in part attributable to the likes of the 2 idiots who were jailed this week for 4 years each. Anybody who thinks the 4 year jail term was harsh for them pair, should look at the bigger picture and see there were people who lost their lives, some have lost their livelehoods and others have had their homes destroyed.

Nick

Administrator
I hope they keep up the harsh sentencing and carry it through.

They will end up giving those lads who mugged the student and took his stuff 1 year each which will be a mockery.

I just hope they are consistent!

Kuklinski

There won't be any consistency, there never is while there is such flexibility within the sentencing guidelines. While the 4 years looks harsh, it is people like those 2 who have encouraged the idiot sheeplike to go out committing the disgusting acts of vandalism and violence, and while they are not directly to blame for the 3 lads losing their life, if hey and their sort hadn't encouraged it, those chaps would most likely still be alive.

Users who are viewing this thread