25 man squads (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

Anyone know when Premier/Championship clubs name their 25 man squads? TM must be waiting and already have names in the frame to sign on loan. Quality not quantity is what's required #PUSB

simonregis

Been checking and over the past few season they have had to name their squads Sept 1st. Thatseems a bit late for me but that what it says.

simonregis

Why does he need strikers quickly?

The idea of pre-season is getting the players fit and if he bringing in loanees they will be fit because they have been training with their parent club. I personally don't care if we lost all pre-season games as long as the players look fit and are passing the ball around.

I think the question has to be asked. How long does it take a 'good' player to acclimatise to a new team? I think a week is sufficient.

Skybluenutterman

I agree but only just over 2 weeks for our first game against Wigan. I guess it's how you define quickly. My definition is before the start of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simonregis

It's like Cloughie used to say, 'there's the goal son, now kick it in'. A goal scorer will score goals.

Not you sir but other supporter demand forwaards in on their agenda and not Mowbray's. We go down the pub and talk to our mates, and say we need this and that because we are trying to live 'our' lives. I trust TM WILL have 2 strikers in the team come the first game. I think people should be patient

Users who are viewing this thread