24 years of going up. I have never felt so low with CCFC (1 Viewer)

Was not able to go and then plans changed meaning I made the trip.

Right from the start it was so wrong. No shape, no second balls, bad passing, players not turning up at all, fans not interested, no atmosphere from us and a shocking penalty taken.

Good look to Worcester who worked hard all game with their fans making a real effort. All an absolute credit.

I really don't know where it goes from here.

We were totally clueless.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

th

Ashdown

Done 5 games now. Gillingham, Yeovil, Preston, Exeter and Worcester. 3 were ok but 2 [Preston and Worcester} were possibly the worst games I've ever seen at the City !

theferret

Was not able to go and then plans changed meaning I made the trip.

Right from the start it was so wrong. No shape, no second balls, bad passing, players not turning up at all, fans not interested, no atmosphere from us and a shocking penalty taken.

Good look to Worcester who worked hard all game with their fans making a real effort. All an absolute credit.

I really don't know where it goes from here.

We were totally clueless.

Happy to give Worcester credit for their performance, but their fans were just a bunch of once in every 10 year daytrippers. Their 'mob' of 6 fingered knuckle draggers were an embarrassment. Chucking beer glasses from behind a line of police. How many OB there today? I counted 4 police dog teams and a helicopter. What a waste of resources.

Ashdown

Happy to give Worcester credit for their performance, but their fans were just a bunch of once in every 10 year daytrippers. Their 'mob' of 6 fingered knuckle draggers were an embarrassment. Chucking beer glasses from behind a line of police. How many OB there today? I counted 4 police dog teams and a helicopter. What a waste of resources.

If Cov had a crew like the old days, they wouldn't have fucking dared give it the big one ! Few give a shit anymore !

ccfc_Tom

Done 5 games now. Gillingham, Yeovil, Preston, Exeter and Worcester. 3 were ok but 2 [Preston and Worcester} were possibly the worst games I've ever seen at the City !
Pressley now takes credit for managing a number of the worst ever city performances ive witnessed

theferret

If Cov had a crew like the old days, they wouldn't have fucking dared give it the big one ! Few give a shit anymore !

Certainly not on a today like today. A bit like when we took liberties at OT. I doubt many of Salford's finest lost any sleep about that.

letsallsingtogether

Had to stop my brother from leaving early today.

I have never seen him so upset/Angry in the 30 years I have been going up there with him.......

Fuck me even we had an argument at the game.

Mind you he can be a :censored::)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Had to stop my brother from leaving early today.

I have never seen him so upset/Angry in the 30 years I have been going up there with him.......

Fuck me even we had an argument at the game.

Mind you he can be a :censored::)

I dwasn't angry or upset with the team,they are what they are and that is shite,they can't help it. What does upset me and angers me is the the people who have done this to us,and that is SISU. They are running us into the ground and you have to wonder why,they don't care about the club they've shown that they certainly dont care about the fans,they're never in a milion years going to get they're money back so why?????

letsallsingtogether

Because they are Cunts

I will have my new Sisu out banner for Wednesday hope they throw me out and ban me.

I can then go and support some other local Sports team who appreciate the supporters more.
I dwasn't angry or upset with the team,they are what they are and that is shite,they can't help it. What does upset me and angers me is the the people who have done this to us,and that is SISU. They are running us into the ground and you have to wonder why,they don't care about the club they've shown that they certainly dont care about the fans,they're never in a milion years going to get they're money back so why?????

Worcester1066

Broken hearted. To the 300 or so fans who applaued Worcester off the pitch and especially the two very minor famous fans who wear all the scarves and hats (always sat on the bottom row) you know who I mean, total class. I guess you and your brother had gone, but I don't blame you, what has happened to cov? As for the knob heads who fancy themselves as some sort of Worcester massive I wish your old firm had turned out to give them a swift slap and sent them home to do their maths homework, I apologise, a real embarrasement. All I can say is 'never give up'.

Ian1779

Because they are Cunts

I will have my new Sisu out banner for Wednesday hope they throw me out and ban me.

I can then go and support some other local Sports team who appreciate the supporters more.

Bet you can't fucking wait for Wasps to show up.

theferret

Broken hearted. To the 300 or so fans who applaued Worcester off the pitch and especially the two very minor famous fans who wear all the scarves and hats (always sat on the bottom row) you know who I mean, total class. I guess you and your brother had gone, but I don't blame you, what has happened to cov? As for the knob heads who fancy themselves as some sort of Worcester massive I wish your old firm had turned out to give them a swift slap and sent them home to do their maths homework, I apologise, a real embarrasement. All I can say is 'never give up'.

Fair play. Hope you get back to Worcester at some point.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No we stayed till the end you deserved to win whether you are are full or part time,league or non league I feel you should show at least personal pride and give of your best,you did we didn't you were unlucky not to have been four or five up.

Jetstream-sama

First off, well done Worcester. Enjoy your day.

Secondly, are we in denial as a CCFC supporter's collective??

Our club is fucking DEAD, Sisu is the life-support machine (if you can call them that). No matter who is 'managing' the team, no matter what mercenary shithouse is drafted into the squad, no matter how many promising youngsters we cultivate (or mismanage and then sell on for fucking pittance), the club is on a steady, yet perpetual slide.

Reality is harsh, but so is suffering needlessly in futile hope.

covmark

If people no longer want to support our club then that is their choice.

Can't understand why they make such noise about it.
Attention?? They either want a 'please don't go, keep the faith' reaction. Or a 'well fuck off then' reaction.

lifelongcityfan

we should all be concerned about fans who no longer go and why..as soon there will be very few left.

some die hards on here will say f off to them etc...but at the end of the day the club needs the fans.
Under sisu the club is dying!

shmmeee

Attention?? They either want a 'please don't go, keep the faith' reaction. Or a 'well fuck off then' reaction.

Well, that's why anyone says anything, ever.

I sometimes think SBT is more like a support group for CCFC fans than anything. Its normal for someone who thinks they're falling off the wagon to reach out.

letsallsingtogether

If people no longer want to support our club then that is their choice.

Can't understand why they make such noise about it.

Nothing to do with Not wanting to support the Club far from it.

I Don't want to support the Owners who Don't want to support our Club..

mark82

I agree with the sentiment but this team should still be able to beat a conference north team.

Hobo

We had cup shock written all over the fixture, surprised how many couldn't see it coming. We had fans predicting 6-0 yesterday and similar score lines, I don't know where they thought that was coming from? Mind you the way some people big Reda Johnson up as a player? He may have passion but he is still a calamity and doesn't make our defence solid at all.

You should have seen them at Oldham - dire :(

Users who are viewing this thread